REMEMBER ME

"Yeah...would be a shame if something happened to her..." he says sarcastically.

Law immediately notices the syringe and pulls his arm off of Hux's knife. He backs away, pushing Kona along with him.

"L-law your s-sword" Kona squeaks out.

"I know, I'll get it but right now he plans on hurting you, so stay close... And don't speak!" He orders.

Kona only nods but has a bad feeling. She also noticed the syringe and nothing good could come from it.

Law quickly grabs her hand and pulls her after him as he sprints to his sword. He just about makes, when Hux appears again out of nowhere. He has his gun out but doesn't shoot.

Kona quickly realizes what he did. She grabs Law and drags him down to the ground. A millisecond later, 3 bullets come flying above them.

"What was that?" Law says.

"He shot the gun when he froze time. The bullets started to move when he unfroze it." She explains.

"Rhetorical question" He scoffs and then gets up. He holds out his hand.

"Shambles" he says. Hux is switched to right in front of Law. "Radio Knife" he says. His sword sparks with electricity. He cuts Hux's arm with the sword. Flashes off electricity cover his body.

Hux grunts and steps away panting. He looks up again and smirks.

"I knew the ope ope no mi was an impressive fruit but your skills take it to a whole new level" Hux praises. Whiping a bloddy nose. 

Law only glares at him. Hux brushes off his clothes and stands up again.

"If only I had gotten my hands on that fruit...then I wouldn't have to go through all this" he mumbles to himself.

Law ignores him and turns to Kona. She gives him a nod, indicating she was alright and that he didn't need to worry about her. He nods back but Hux appears right in front of him.

Kona's eyes widen. "LOOK OUT" she yells and tries to push him away but it was to late. Hux has the syringe back in his hand and stabs it into the side of Law's neck. Law grunts and backs away, grabbing his neck.

"What the hell was that?" he yells with his hand on his sword. Hux chuckles.

"You'll soon find out" he says calmly.

Filled with rage, Law was about to rush him when he felt his legs go numb. He drops his sword and soon his body follows.

"W-whats happening..." he breaths out. His body wasn't listen to him. He could barely move his mouth.

Hux sighs and relaxes. As if he was relieved the drug worked.

" Don't you know what numbing poison is, Surgeon of death?" he says and walks over to him.

"You got to busy worrying about someone else that you left yourself wide open. You really are just a brat" 

He gives harsh kicks to Law's stomach. Making sure that he precisely hit his rib cage hard.

Kona stares horrified at the scene.

Another hard kick.