Me and boys

Third person
-•••••••••••••••••••••-
y/n, obito, and Madara were currently on the school bus going to a field trip, Madara had been looking out the window,Obito was sleeping, and y/n was playing on their phone. They had been riding on the bus for awhile. The seat next to them had some of the stupidest, loudest kids in the grade.
-•••••••••••••••••••••-
After awhile they had all got off the bus the museum was in the twin cities. "Okay kids welcome!" The instructor dude said. They all walked into the building. "Now here are the rules, no touching the stuff, don't be disrespectful, and the biggest rule, do not go in the basement. He finished talking. Everyone walked around for a little.
After awhile, Madara was starting to get a little curious "I wonder what they're hiding in the basement" Madara said to obito and y/n.
"I don't know man" y/n replied as the 3 continued walking around he grabbed their phone and started play on Minecraft.
Obito looked at the two then looked back and shrugged "I guess some stuff."
Madara smirked, they were all alone. Near the basement door, they knew it was since since it said 'BASEMENT' in big bold letters.
Obito and y/n looked to their side and Madara was gone...

-Authors note-
So sorry this is a little short next chapter will be longer. Will start the next chapter after this bros! Have a good day. Love y'all!🦐🦶❤️