Hell

Madara's preceptive
"You little shit!" I said as I stabbed the mutated fox in the head with some glass. It yelped and it died. My body had scratches and cuts all over it, stupid fox. It also ripped my shirt off. I've discovered the almost all of the basement. There was a bomb, drugs, acid like stuff, but I don't really care. I was bleeding pretty bad. Better try to get something to cover my wounds, preferably to find my shirt.
Stupid Simons preceptive
"Hey what happened to y/n, obito, and Madara?" Asked one of my friends "probably making out in the bathrooms" I giggled "let's go in the basement because we're rebels lol" my other friend suggested "sure" I said we walked over to the basement and opened the door.
Obito's preceptive
After that we where were going back to the start because I remember a route we never took and I think his voice was coming from there, we arrived at the entrance. We heard the door open and y/n threw the dead body into a different room and they then grabbed Madara's shirt and shoved it in his pocket. The person then walked down the stairs and saw us "why are you down here" we both asked
"Because your down here plus where is your guys other boyfriend " Simon said in a confident voice as him and his crew were down in the basement.
"Well get yo ass out or we gonna get in trouble" y/n said pointing to the door.
After a little bit of bickering, the instructor told us to leave, we did, y/n was death glaring Simon. Madara still wasn't back.

Sorry for the short chapter this is one of the last chapters🦶🦐❤️