Recovery One part 3:

Fade in to Washington standing over North and South

Washington:    You're dead now. Remember that.

South:    (getting up) I don't understand any of this. And my ears are still ringing from that shot you fired.

Washington:    It had to sound good for the radio. One second, I need to talk to somebody.

Delta:    Hello, how may I be of assistance?

South:    What, is that your A.I.? I thought it killed a-

Washington:    Pipe down. We don't have time for explanations. Delta, have you been monitoring the situation?

Delta:    I have.

Washington:    Are we set here? Is she clean?

Delta:    Can I interpret that to mean "is South now off of Command's active register?"

Washington:    Yes.

Delta:    Affirmative.

South:    W-wh- What register?

Washington:    Instruction: give me thirty on North's clock. Hold on the log.

Delta:    Complying. Completed.

Washington:    Now, log to Command and include a similar description of South's termination.

Delta:    That would be dishonest.

Washington:    Yes. It would.

Delta:    Executing. Completed.

South:    Wait a minute, w- how did you get him to lie?

Washington:    There's a lot you don't know. We're moving. Delta, storage.

Delta:    Complying.

Delta disappears once more to wherever it is A.I.s go

Washington:    Go.

South:    No.

Washington:    Excuse me?

South:    I am not moving an inch until you tell me what the hell is going on.

Washington:    Fine. Stay here with your brother then. Everyone thinks you're dead anyway. And in fifteen seconds, that will be true.

Delta:    Ten seconds.

Washington:    No sweat off my back, just one less lie for me to live.

South:    Hh, well... shit.

North's body detonates, Wash and South leave, A figures drop down and watched them leave.

Tex: ... Ghost... why didn't you kill him when you had the chance?

Ghost: I... I don't know... I want to kill the Meta but, I also want to try and save him... But I don't think we can... It's just hard.

A small magenta and pink hologram appears next to Ghost, crying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Red vs Blue (Male OC Insert) [Being heavily overhauled]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें