Chapter Five

(A/N: I'M SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT ME. I didn't mean to not updated for like 8 months, it just sort of... Happened. So, to make it up to you, I'm going to try and update regularly from  now on. Please don't murder me if I fail, I'm bad at getting myself organised... Even if most people don't actually seem to care about this story. Anyway... ONWARDS!)

Tyson drove us to a fairly regular house. Somehow, it didn't fit in with the image I had created of Tyson and his living habits.

Which was correct, because it turned out to be Chris' house.

"Gaylor, go get your sticks."

Chris got out of the van and jogged over to the house, which he then unlocked. As he left, Nick to the opportunity to explain to me that Chris wasn't very talkative. I had already figured that out though. Gaylor got back in the van.

"Let's go!"

And with that we drove off. To a much more Tyson-seeming place...

"How did you get rehearsal space in a garage?!" I asked Ty

"It's my dad's garage," He said, as we walked up to the entrance "He let's us practice here when we need to in exchange for me helping out here sometimes."

"Oh, that's cool... Will he mind that I'm here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm not part of the band, I'm just going to be taking up space."

"He won't... But if he does, you can always sing some songs and then he won't be able to complain." He said, grinning cheekily at me

Oh. This is going to be embarrassing...

***

"1.. 2.. 1, 2, 3, 4..." Shouted Chris from behind his drum kit

"You-ooh..."

The guys were playing a song they wrote called 'Time Is Standing Still'... Unfortunately, Tyson had insisted on me singing too, so after teaching me the lyrics, they had started playing, leaving me no choice but to join in. I can't say I didn't enjoy it though.

After a few more run through's of different songs, they finished up and we all piled into the van again.

"Thanks for making me feel welcome guys, I really appreciate it. I didn't think my first day would be.. Well, fun." I said, honestly thanking them for being so nice.

"No problem, darlin'. You're pretty cool too." Said Tyson, making his southern accent stand out more, because, well I guess because he's Tyson and he's a bit weird.

I smiled, then gave Tyson directions to my house.

"Dude! You're kidding! I live right across the road."

"No way!" I grinned

He grinned the indicated to the guys in the back, who were talking amongst themselves

"Let me drop these losers off, then you can invite me round for dinner." He said, then winked

It gave me butterflies in my stomach.

I got out of the van and said through the window "All right, but it's going to have to be ordered. My mum's not home yet and I can't be bothered making food."

"Pizza's my favourite.." He hinted

"Me too. So pizza it is." I smiled