𝐶𝑢𝑙𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠

----𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

Y/n grabs her gun and shoots at her left side because there is a peraon spying on them...she went outside and get the body inside the house.....Y/n checked the spy's pockets and found a note saying

" Go and spy BTS's Mansion, Im sure your target will be there, Have fun!"

Y/n crumbled the paper and put it on the dead spy's mouth...

Y/n: *sigh* I have to cut out our allies and our friendship so that you'll be safe without any disturbance....

Hoseok: Y/n-nie, you dont have to do that...we can protect-

Hoseok stop in the middle of his sentence...there was a notification on their own phones...they checked it and was shocked about the message wrote.....Y/n was not shocked at first...The message said...

"The first spy has been killed by the soloist mafia, Mad Hatter. 1 down more to come"

Y/n throw her phone on the wall and went upstairs and drag the maknae line downstairs....after some minutes....the hyung line heard groans coming from the stairs they look at the stairs and saw the maknae line groaning from y/n's hands...Y/n's left hand was in Jimin's hair while the other hand was in jungkook and taehyung's hair....Y/n throw them next to the hyung line..

Jin: What was that for?

Y/n: They wont wake up and come with me downstairs so I had to make my own decision...

Jungkook *cries* N-noona...I-Im sorry....M-My H-head hurt....C-can n-noona h-heal it?

Y/n: *sigh* Jungkook...I cant, I have to tell you guys one more thing before I go back to busan next month

BTS: What is it?

Y/n: We can still continue to live together but-

Y/n cathches two guys above from the trees, she grab her 2 throwing knives and went outside then throw it to the spies...The body dropped from the ground...She went to the 2 dead body and saw the same note that was from the other spy that she have killed minutes ago...She was had enough of it, She crushed her feets into the 2 spies head, making the heads explode....She sigh and went inside blood all over her....

Y/n: So I was saying, We can still live together but-

Again she saw spies right side of her, she grabbed her gun and aim to the three spies that was using the binoculars and headshot them...She went to them and SAW THE SAME NOTE AGAIN....she was so furious she started to kick them everywhere in their dead bodies....She didnt know one of the Spies is still breathing when y/n kicked the private part of the breathing spy hardly making the breathing spy groan loudly....Y/n look at the breathing guy

Y/n: Ohh my! I didnt know you where alive...*sit on his waist* You know I like people breathing after I have shot them....I didnt know that your head is that strong.....Can I have a question, babyboy?

Spy: P-p-please d-dont kill m-m-me, I-I will do a-anything j-just d-dont k-kill m-me...

Y/n: Deal! So who created this...killing thing...?

Spy: I-I d-dont know w-who s-started it but s-someone gave m-me this paper a-and I-I guess S-someone c-called......J-Ji...... *strugle to breath*