𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑡. 1

----𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

Y/n grabs her check from her purse and signed it leaving it with a 500 million on the check. She put it on her table and went outside making yugyeom alone in the meeting room.....when yugyeom saw y/n going downstairs, he quickly go to the check and read the note in the top of the check. He grab the paper that has the note in it...It said......

" I gave you 500 million because I know your group will be good in no time....do what you want to do but do it in good deeds....Safe life, darling ;) "

After he read the note he quickly looked at the check and saw 500 million with y/n's mad hatter signature.....He went outside after and went directly to the living room where his members is waiting for him....Y/n was talking with them when she notice yugyeom coming downstairs...She stops talking and look at him, Yugyeom went to them

Yugyeom: Guys! come'on! lets go home-

Y/n: I'm thankful that you made the right choice, yugyeom...*checks the time* Sh*t I have to go now!

Y/n went to her room and grabs her wallet that has picture of ji-seok and hers pictures while the money is in th other side.....Y/n went downstairs in a hurry....She sprinted towards the garage and picked the closest car she could drive...she went inside and drive towards where ji-seok is........After some time driving, There was a stop so she checked where is he is heading to..

Y/n: Siri, Track Kim Ji-seok....

Siri: Tracking.......

Siri tracked ji-seok...she show it on the screen making y/n know where he is heading to...She drive and drive until she is close to him...Ji-seok was in the beach where they was holding hands and having each others sides....She turn off the engine and grabbed a towel then she get off of her car with a towel and her purse....she stepped on the sand, her heels sink...She removed them and walk towards the shore near ji-seok....She land her towel in the sand and sit on it...She took out her wallet and gets the pictures....She looked at them carefully and slowly.....

Y/n: I remember this one...You were busy playing with your phone and I wanted your attention-

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Y/n went home with her new outfit that she just bought...She know that ji-seok was in her room so she went there

Y/n: Yahh! ji-seok-ah Are you able to help me pick which one of the outfit that is best for me?

Ji-seok just nods not looking at her, continuing playing with his phone

Y/n: *sigh* if you say so!

Y/n went to the bathroom and change her clothes into OUTFIT #1 and went outside