𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠

----𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

They all look to Hyeon-gi except for y/n....Their was a long silent on the meeting room making y/n impatient

Y/n: Ok that all-

Hyeon-gi: 99.9%

Y/n: *nods* Ok! So I guess one of you still did not know what they are doing....Im just gonna let it past for now....So any plans of stopping the war?

Namjoon: I do have but its still on going...

Y/n signal namjoon to just go and discuss what he have planned....Namjoon grab his papers and laptop and went infront of the meeting room and prepare for his things to show and tell infront.....

Y/n: Kim Namjoon, How many hours are you going to prepare just to tell us the plan?

The others Laugh silently

Y/n: Stop laughing! Did I told you to laugh at namjoon? Is namjoon really that funny? *slams her hands in the table and stand up, looking at them with a deadly stare* HUH?!

The others went quite then yugyeom spoke

Yugyeom: Didn't know your the boss here, *looks at namjoon* Is she the boss-

Y/n throw her throwing knife infront of the table of yugyeom making him fall from his chair......

Y/n: You really wish for your death, Yugyeom? *walks to yugyeom* If you want to die right now or maybe you'll betray this meeting, I wont hesitate to search and kill you.....*kneel down* Do you want to die right now or.....*whispers in his ear* maybe betray us or betray your 'boss'?

Y/n backed away and saw yugyeom shocked face, She  helped yugyeom to stand up and make his chair stand up again after that she went back to her chair saying...

Y/n: Make a right choice, Mr. Yugyeom...

Y/n sat down on her chair and signaled namjoon to start....

Namjoon: So...I have planned this just now, so Its-

Y/n: Wait! Come with me, Mr. Yugyeom. Now!

Y/n went outside of the room followed by scared yugyeom....They are now at the railings looking at each others eyes

Y/n: Have you made your decision, Mr. Yugyeom?

Yugyeom: W-what are you talking about?

Y/n: Dont lie to me Mr. Yugyeom. I know everyone's past, present and plans....So dont lie...I would let you know our plan if your one of that 'boss' of you....If you go with your 'boss'.......Hmmm....Remember you have members and dont make them disappointed with your choice....

Yugyeom: FINE! I wont betray you....For the sake of my members...I know you...You'll kill my members when I go with my 'boss'.....

Y/n: Nice decision, Yugyeom...So...Did he pay you? How much?

Yugyeom: Yes he did....He payed 1.5 million....just to kill you..and to know your plans....

Y/n: *laugh* thats all? 1.5 million for my life?! *laugh* your joking right?

Yugyeom: Stop laughing, hatter....and no, Im not joking....1.5 million is a big money!

Y/n: Really?! FOR REAL?! thats so cheap as f*ck! I dont believe it! ok lets end it here...I will see you after the meeting....now lets go inside

They walk inside the meeting room and went to their own chairs then namjoon starts to discuss his plan..

Namjoon: So first of all....We need to know who started this war right?.... So I have search people who hated Ms. Hatter and I found....

· Twice - A girl group that Ms. Hatter beaten from a championship of the best girl mafia whether solo or group...They hate Ms. Hatter because she had beaten them for so damn long

· Bigbang - A boy group that Ms. Hatter stole back...That means they stole something from Ms. Hatter and Ms. Hatter stole something important to them and breaks it...making them hate ms. hatter

· Girls generation - A girl group that Ms. Hatter have beaten up so bad until they where about to die...and making them hate her....

· Doh Chun-ja - A girl that she all cared about is love...Ms. Hatter have to do something to her but didnt do anything yet....She hasn't mess with her but maybe in the future she will be...

and lastly

· Kim Ji-seok - Ms. Hatter had encountered him and thats all I had research for him...there were private and deleted....

So thats all for what I have known and researched of Ms. Hatter's Haters....So lets move on with the plan if we found out who the culprit is....So the plan is to find its weakness and make it beg to stop the war.....and thats all I have...Ms. Hatter and Guys...I hope you understand it...

Namjoon grabs his papers and his laptop and went back to his chair....they all looked at y/n...

Y/n: Ok! Nice research and plans you have, namjoon...simple but understanding...Yet so easy but difficult for you guyss.....*claps* I like it namjoon, and in advance increase your research skills....so any of you have any other plan?

They all shake their head meaning that they have no other plan and stick with namjoon's plan for now....

Y/n: So only namjoon has a great sense of humor? Come'on guys! Dont be shy around me! Im just a girl you can't play with

Suga: WHAT?! A girl that can play with?!

Y/n: CANT! play with...yoongi!

Suga: Oh sorry....

Y/n: *sigh* We can just dismissed this for now and dont go yet yugyeom. We have to finish our business..

They all packed their things and went outside exept for yugyeom and y/n....

Y/n: You say....it was 1.5 million right? *yugyeom nods* How much is your dept from EXO again?

Yugyeom: w-what?! y-you know I have depts with EXO?!

Y/n: Remmber what I have said darling.....I know everybody's past, present and plans...and sweetheart just answer my question...so that you can go because I have something to do this lunch so be quick, darling...

Yugyeom: Well I-Its 100 million....I borrowed some money because-

Y/n: So that the members will be happy? *yugyeom nods* I can relate to you, yugyeom....You will make sacrifices, challenges...I mean everything you'll have to do just for others happiness....So if you want them to be happy, do it in good deeds not in bad ones....it will only make it more difficult for you to do.......back to business....I'll have to give this to you

Y/n grabs her check from her purse and signed it leaving it with a 500 million on the check. She put it on her table and went outside making yugyeom alone in the meeting room.....when yugyeom saw y/n going downstairs, he quickly go to the check and read the note in the top of the check. He grab the paper that has the note in it...It said......

" I gave you 500 million because I know your group will be good in no time....do what you want to do but do it in good deeds....Safe life, darling ;) "

After he read the note he quickly looked at the check and saw 500 million with y/n's mad hatter signature.....He went outside after and..................

Hello everybody! Your author-nim's noona is back! I see why your author-nim is updating new chapters late at night or maybe early morning to you guys...becaus its so tiring...Have fun reading these chapters....and remember its daily! Stay tuned

🌜🌠⚡🌌🌛

- Your Author-nim's Noona -

(I wonder when is she going back 🤔)