[Chapter 1]

I don't condone yandere relationships at all. This story is simply fictional! If you're in a toxic relationship please leave it. Stay safe and make the right choice!

Almost everyone strives to achieve a specific goal in their lives, wether it's becoming extremely wealthy, living somewhere exotic or starting a family with the one you love.

They work towards that goal, hoping to live a life full of what they could ever have wanted.

You, however, had no such goal. You worked as a full-time office worker, wasting your life away inside of a tiny cubicle.

Sure, you had a couple of hobbies such as baking or maybe even painting but you were just mediocre. You had no passion for anything in particular, nothing could spark interest into your (e/c) eyes.

Except for one thing.

On the outside, you looked like a boring office worker who blended in with the crowd. But you had a secret no one knew.

On the inside, you were a raging fangirl who admired novel and anime characters. You had body pillows hiding under your bed, posters of hot anime guys plastered onto your apartment walls and so many romance novels on your shelves with attractive male leads.

You could spend all night reading a novel and not get tired at all. And that brings you here, laying on your bed with a novel in your hands.

You squealed and rolled around in your bed when you got to a romantic scene. The prince, Elias Miltone, had the female lead, Sabina Campbell, pinned against the wall.

You read the words with rosy cheeks, wishing that you could've been in Sabina's place.

Oh, you would do anything to abandon your boring, mediocre life to live a lavish life with a bunch of love interests. Sabina Campbell really was living your dream.

You sighed softly and carried on reading with interest in your eyes.

Elias softly pushed Sabina against the wall, pinning both of her hands above her head. He used his pale free hand to stroke the side of her face.

"Oh, Sabina, you could never understand how heavy my heart feels when you talk to the other men. I want you to only look my way." He took a strand of her long blonde hair and pressed a kiss to it. "Please, accept my love."

You gasped, your eyes twinkling with amusement. "Woah, I didn't expect him to confess so soon. There's no way she can say no to a total hunk like him!"

Sabina's emerald eyes widened and a fierce blush spread throughout her face. She looked anywhere except the crown prince's eyes.

"E-Elias, I know that it's wrong for a simple peasant like me to say this but... I-"

"Wait!!"

You groaned in frustration, wondering who could've interrupted that wonderful confession scene.

"I am in love with you too, Sabina! Choose me."

A figure walked closer to the pair, making Sabina gasp. It was none other than Asa Lindon, the head knight. His dark red hair and green eyes seemed dazzling under the moonlight.

Sabina was unable to answer before a new person walked onto the scene, his long blonde hair swaying with every step.