NEW JOBS, NEW BOYFRIENDS

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 8
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

The results are ready. I have the envelope. Weirdly it feel like the tv show that. The girl has to have a dna test to figure out who's the daddy.

Except in my case I'm the fetus.

"Open it" Izzy says inside her cell. I refuse to let her be alone.

"I'm scared what if I have a family?" I say "I do but Izzy I'm moving out of Brooklyn."

"You're moving from Brooklyn?" She asks pouting "why?"

"A research institute hired me. It's a little over an hour from here" I say knowing me she new it was more than an hour. "How far?" She asks

"Oh um well about 8 hour drive" I say kinda in a whisper. She sighs "have you told alec?"

"No, I haven't gotten around to it. But I told my mom. I'm driving there on Friday or a day from now" I say with a guilty expression.

Izzy sighs "Alecs going to follow you" she says knowing her brother.

"What? no he can't he has to much shit down here" I say. But then again he wanted to come with me to idris.

"Alec I've seen him when those werewolf got to you he was a maniac. He nearly pounced on jace his own parabati" Izzy says

"Open the letter Eli" she demands. I tear open the results.

Positive. Match.

"I'm a herondale?" I whisper.

"Congratulations" Izzy says.

"Izzy I can help you. I just have to.." she cuts me off.

"I'll be fine Eli." She says "Alecs probably looking for you"

"I'll be going then. Stay safe and no more stupid shit ok?"

"Okay" she says with the first smile ever.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I give the paper to Imogen. "The results are back" I say to her.

She open the envelope open and she gives me a big smile. "Welcome to the family Elizabeth herondale" she give me a hug along with Alice.

"Idris is going to be so fun" Alice says "I have an older cousin!" She squeals in happiness.

"About that, listen I grew up mundane." They look shocked at my statement. "I'm moving from Brooklyn. I have a job and a new place in Connecticut"

"You can not leave we are your family" Imogen replies in an angry tone.

"Yes I am and you are your little minions are not stoping me cruella devil" i say angrily.

"Then Alexander will" Alice says

"The lightwood. You fancy him?" Imogen says

"Well I wouldn't call it fancy." I reply "and you were raised mundane"Alice says

"You let a mundane defeat you Alice" Imogen now says upset at Alice.

"Do not bash her" I growl growing defensively.

"Do not talk to your elder like that you foolish mundane" she demands.

"I can talk how I want went I want and to who I want" I size her up.

"Your out of control" she spits "do not worry we will correct you"

"You wanna know something inquisitor, you can hide the truth all you want. Suppress liable information from the public. But you can't change someone that has had freedom to speak and think for all of their life. You tend learn they'll do just about anything to let those dirty secrets shine through the light. And unfortunately for you shadowhunters. you racist pigs will never be the "good" Warrior because you believe in superiority. Only people with a "mundane" lifestyle will comprehend that" I yell out at the end.

The whole institute looks at us two. The inquisitor of the clave and a girl that was thrown into this world.

She doesn't reply and walks away with a red face. Alice looks shocked. Alec comes rushing to my side and guide me to my room.

"Are you okay" he says cupping my face. "I'm fine"

"You amaze me" he says leaning in for a kiss. He kisses my lips. Slowly and enjoys the moment. I grab the side of his face. Pulling him further into the kiss.

He pulls away "I could do this all day" he says kissing my now exposed shoulder. He goes back to his masterpiece from the other day. And makes it worse for me.

"Alec" I say breathless.

"Mhm" he says not stoping.

"That feels..." I start but have to bite back a moan.

"What was that" he says against below my ear

I don't reply. "How does it make you feel sweetheart" he says biting my ear lobe slightly sucking on it.

"Does it feel good?" he says

All this dirty talk got me going nuts. I never thought I'd hear the day alec was telling me.

"Answer me Elizabeth" he says kissing now near my cleavage.

"Yes" I say breathless

He takes my shirt off. "We have a lot to cover" he says staring at my bra

I blush. This guy

With one hand he takes it off and his shirt. "Ah that's better" he says. Throwing me on the bed. He's on top of me. Alec kisses me making sure he leaves marks everywhere.

He starts grinding on my lower half.

A moan escapes my mouth. He takes my pants off and his along with our underwear.

The rest was history

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂