WEDDING DAY FUN

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 24
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"Holy shit it's happening" I say freaking out. "I'm fine" I say out of breath.

"Beth don't you dare" Isabelle says doing my hair.

"Ow" I say as she pulls my hair. "Isabelle what if I sound like an idiot" I say.

"Why would you sound like an idiot" she says

"Because Im an idiot" I say rambling.

"I thought you were a genius" she says.

"You're right Isabelle I should just be a genius" I say smirking calming completely down.

"Yeah girl it's just alec" she says putting a pin in my hair.

"Yeah just my grumpy" I say smiling leaning back on the chair.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"I can't breath" Alec says to jace. "She's literally wanted this since she was a baby"

"Why's are you freaking out don't you love her?" Jace says.

"Love her? There isn't a word to describe the amount I love that women" I say. "This isn't love. It's it's..." Alec trails off.

"Like you adore someone so much that you'd die for them just to be happy. You can't live without that person you feel like a rock without emotions. It's a need not a want." He says passionately.

"Got it you love the women" Jace says a little jealous.

"I would go to ends of the universe just to be with her" Alec says now forgetting his wedding completely. Just thinking of beth.

"Good. Then let's seal your fate" Jace says.

"Yeah Im ready" Alec says. "Let's go get my women"

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I wait at the alter waiting for beth to show up. Finally the doors swing open and the music starts.

The people in front are first. Then I see beth in a beautiful gown. Her hair done perfectly. She is..perfect.

I feel tears brimming my eyes at the sight of her. My Bazile.

I grab her hand after her uncle pats my shoulder. I rub circles on her hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today for the union of Elizabeth Cruz and Alexander Lightwood" the priest says.

I get lost in Baziles eyes. I wish I could kiss her already. "Now for the wedding speeches"

"Alright guys" she says "I didn't right a script because That's for losers" she says the audience laughs.

"Batman my first every nickname for you." She says. "I gave you that nickname because you were dark and secretive" she says.

"I always changed my names for you because I've seen you grow." She says.

"I never realized how lucky I really was until everything was thrown in our direction" she says tearing up. "And every time it happened I thought this is it."

"But we some how got threw it all and we didn't even flinch" she says "because the truth is.."

"I cant be without you" she says a tear slipping from her eye.

"You've become the only necessary figure in my life" she says. "I've always wanted to get married. I can't picture that someone to be somebody else other than you" she say my eyes brimming with tears.

I bring my little card out. "I'm your loser" I say smiling.

"Bazile if words could describe the amount of love and adoration I have for you. I think we'd all die here." I say. "I going to love and smother you until we're old and stupid"

"We'll do old people stuff like use our canes as lightsabers" I say laughing.

"I promise you a lifetime of amazing memories. I'll even extend that old Alec free pass you still have" I say "I flipping love you" I say smiling.

"Please sign" the guy says.

Bazile signs and so do I. "By the power invested in me and the county of Brooklyn. I pronounce you husband and wife" the guy says.

"You May now kiss your bride"

I grab her waist like I've done millions of times before and give her a deep sentiment filled kiss. People clap and cheer.

We walk out hand in hand. Waiting for our next adventure together as a now newly wedded couple.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

This book is slowly coming to an end. Honestly, thank you for the people who have voted and read the novel. It means a lot to me.

I don't know if I should make a sequel to this book. Lmk if I should though.

Anyways thanks for reading and this book will *sniffs* soon be complete.

-officialcga