Chapter 7

A/N:Listening to The Weeknd (favourite) while writing this so my good mood is activated lmao

Why am I doing so many updates?!

We'll have to see how this chapter goes since I have NO clue what to write...welpppp.
———————————————
Bright's POV:

We went back to my place.

Win sat on my sofa while I got ready for whatever this 'date' is.I'm going to have to update Nes about everything to do with Win.

Bright:Update,Win's going to be watching from my car across from the restaurant

Nessa:Well then we're going to have to do something to make him jealous

Bright:Yeah but what happens if it doesn't work?

Nessa:Then it is what it is,but what's happened to you?You're never worried about anything 555+ Are you Vachirawhipped?!

Bright:Shut up now...😐

Nessa:5555 NEVER!!!

Bright:Ughhh,why am I friends with you?

I soon walk out and see Win playing some type of game on his phone.

"Let's go!!"he says,more excited then I am.
————-
We soon arrive at the restaurant.I was about to get out of the car until Win stops me,"Good luck partner!"Even though it's not what I wanted to hear,I nodded while smiling as bright as I could for him.

I walked across the street and I could see Ness at the front door."Took you long enough!"she huffs.I felt like putting my finger up at her but reframed myself from doing so.

Luckily,when we got inside,there was a spare table near the window so he had a clear view of us from across the road.

At the start of the date,we just catched up about life.It was good but weird since I knew Win was watching us.

"Sawadee Kha,what can I get you guys?"a woman around our age asked, coming up to our table.Nessa being Nessa picked her favourite,Yam Talay (spicy seafood salad) while I just picked sushi since nothing else seemed appealing to me.

"Ai'Bright,how far are we going to go with this?"she questions.I just shrugged,"I don't know.."

Nessa smiled before speaking more about how it was in Europe.I listen and we laugh a lot about her adventures.

Soon the food comes out and it's worth how much Baht it was.It was AMAZING.Nessa let me try some of hers as well and it was so good.

Dinner soon ended and we left,surprisingly she grabbed me by the shirt and kissed me.It only lasted 5 seconds before we both pulled away.

"You go to Win,I'm going to get the girls number who served us!"I just laugh because it's typical of her to go out and get a girls number,she has no shame!

I go over to the car and see Win.I quickly get in and see him with a..smile?!

"I saw you got a kiss..erm,how was it?"a little bit of anger surfacing in his voice."It was alr-it was very good I mean!"I had to correct myself before he knew it was kind of disgusting to me.