Random Facts

So I got the idea for this segment from Kimayaa and thought it was so cute. Since this story gets so much love, if anyone wanted to know some random facts about it, here they are.

1) The idea of Not You merely stemmed from me wanting to try writing a story around the 'best friend's brother' romance trope.
2) A lot of people ask about a sequel for The Balcony and because I don't know how to do that yet or if I ever will, I thought I could bring them here for one chapter just to show that they're happy and very much together. :)
3) The  cricket match series that Adi-Adi watched was actually based on a real live series that was going on at the time that I was writing the story.
4) Even though I repeat the timeline of 3 weeks in my stories, it's really just a coincidence. It just helps me set a finite timeline to the story. :)
5) I am the resident expert when it comes to rain puddle splashes.
6) The guitar place Purab takes Aditi to, does not exist. Although I wish it did.
7) Purab Roy is based on a movie character. Aditya Gupte is based on an ad character. Don't ask who though. I think the fun lies in picturing them the way you like. :)
8) Chapter 17 is my favourite.
9) I created the airport scene after I found myself running at an airport. It was to meet a very dear friend. Also, because I love airport scenes. :)

Hope you enjoyed these random facts. I'll try updating the current story tomorrow.
S.