chapter eleven

we idled down the water. it was very peaceful. no one splashing the water or shouting at each other. we all three just laid on our back.

"i wonder what the boys are doing?" sarah wondered.

"no clue but it couldn't be as peaceful as this," kiara said.

and it was, until we heard the boots and hollers of a group of boys. 'uh who's that?' i could tell it was john b, pope, or jj. we leaned up and saw a bunch of kook boys heading our way.

"oh no, oh no no no," sarah said trying to find a place to hide.

"what's the matter? embarrassed?" kiara smirked.

"no it's just toppers on there. he's been calling me all morning and i haven't picked up," sarah explained.

"heyyyyy ladies how's it goin?" topper asked, obviously drunk.

"get out of here topper none of us want your bullshit," kiara said rolling her eyes.
"ohhhh and is that a way to treat an old friend?" rafe asked.

"she said NONE of us want your bullshit!" i exclaimed.

"aww here comes the princess, hey baby will you be my girlfriend?" rafe laughed

"dude you know she's lesbian!" topper joked.

right when i went to increase the speed of the boat, some teenage kook jumped down, "hey baby how's it goin?" i screamed and slapped him. topper, rafe, and two others jumped down.

the next thing i remember was waking up in a dark room tied to a chair.