chapter thirteen

"no no no the rest of them will look for us!" i shouted

"oh and you really think they'll find you? here?" rafe laughed, "that's almost as much of a joke as you are."

"when i'm untied from this chair i'm gonna kick your ass!"

"oh! are you?" he pulled his belt from his pants. "do you wanna day that again princess?"

"you think i'm scared of you? i'm gonna kick your ASS!" he smacked his belt across my cheek, "you should be scared of me." he smacked the belt across my chin, then my cheekbone, and my nose. "you're gonna REGRET ever saying those words." he lifted his belt high in the air. i closed my eyes shut and braced myself.

meanwhile
the boys went down the step. the first thing they say was sarah tied to a chair and topper besides her. topper was kissing down sarah's neck and rubbing her sides.

"john b!" she exclaimed.

"what the hell? how did you-"

jj didn't let him finish, "where the HELL are the other girls? what the fuck did you do with them?" jj started yelling in his face.

"bro bro chill ki's that way alright? she's chillin fine with some of my homies," topper replied.

jj punched his nose, "where's she at you asshole!"

"that way geez-" john b punched his face.

"you guys go find the other girls, i'll take care of this asshole."

jj ran through the hall yelling my name every corner. right before rafe hit me one last time jj came up behind him and strayed chocking him.

"jj!" i exclaimed. jj didn't even look at him. he started hitting rafe, and rafe was hitting pretty hard back. jj grabbed the belt and threw it behind him. he pushed him to the ground and started punching him in the face till he was almost unconscious.

"why the FUCK do you have her here?" he said pulling out a gun, "don't EVER call her princess again." jj put the gun back in his waist band. he pulled out his knife and cut my lose. i jumped into his arms as quick as i could.

"i'm so glad you're okay," he said, squeezing me tight.

"oh my, your nose is bleeding," i said pointing at his nose.

"y/n your whole FACE is bleeding," he grabbed my wrist and we started running. he lead me down this big mysterious hall and up a set of steps. when we got out of the building we were met by john b, sarah, pope, and kiara.

"yeah i'm fine guys they just told me how much they missed me and other bullshit," kiara reassured them.

"me too, topper just kept trying to kiss on me," sarah said.

"i'm fine too.." i said quietly. they all turned to face me and gasped. i was flooded with a million questions

"are you okay?"

"what happened?"

"who did this"

"guys guys give her some space," jj said grabbing my hand, "i'll make sure she's okay." he turned and smiled at me.

"come on guys let's go to my place," john b said. we all went to the van.

tension//JJ Outerbanksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें