avengers meet spider-man

❝ I CAN'T STOP WITH MY AMBITION.
LIKE A MISSILE ON A MISSION,
I'M A FORCE THAT YOU'LL DREAD. 

"What do you mean she left?" Steve demanded. 

"She's got a flying cloud horse," Clint muttered. "Like a pegasus." 

The story would've been funny to Tony a month ago, but at this point, the billionaire had pretty much accepted that anything was possible. So when Clint told the Avengers that Kara had left on a glamorous, flying horse made out of storm clouds, Tony wasn't really surprised. 

"Kara is the only one who knows anything about these monsters, besides Thor. She's the only one who can stop them," Steve pointed out. 

"She told me that we shouldn't want someone like her," Wanda spoke from the couch. 

Sam scoffed. "So she just left?" 

"She needs time," Thor reasoned. "Kara's one of greatest warriors I've ever met. She would never leave. She will return, I know of it." 

The room was quiet. 

"What's the plan then?" Natasha asked. 

Steve grimaced. "Kara was our plan. The three ladies told us that she was the only who could stop this whole mess. Now we have nothing." 

"Um, hi," a voice greeted as the Avengers snapped their attention to the intruder who spoke. 

A kid stood in a red spandex suit, contrasted with streaks of blue around his legs and white circles around where his eyes would be underneath the suit. He looked almost bashful, slowly walking into the room. 

"What the hell?" Sam cursed. 

"How did you get in here?" Wanda demanded, her hands pulsing with magic as everyone drew their weapons. 

Peter scratched the back of his neck. "I, well, uh, climbed up the building and came in through the helipad door. Did you guys know there's an invisible jet out there? I think I ran into it four or five times—" 

"Peter," Tony interrupted the teenager, putting his hand down as the others lowered their weapons. "What are you doing here?" 

"Peter? Who is Peter?" Spider-Man quickly asked. "I'm not Peter! That's totally not my name, Mr. Stark!" 

Tony rubbed his face. "Kid, it's fine. They're friends." 

"Avengers meet Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man. Peter these are the Avengers...." The billionaire introduced. 

Peter shrugged before taking his mask off. His youthful face looked tired and his brown hair was sweaty beneath his mask. 

"Uh, I'm really sorry for breaking in the tower and everything, but something happened today that I thought was worth sharing." 

↯↯↯↯↯

Drake strutted into the throne room. The son of Perses straightened up as he approached the throne before bowing slowly. 

"My lord," Drake greeted. 

"Drake," End smirked. "Rise, my champion." 

The Primordial was wearing grand, golden armour. His body was massive and thick. His golden eyes glowed with immense power. His gold sword leaning against his throne, idly. To sum it up, he looked like a living golden statue. 

"Tell me the news of what's happening on Earth?" End commanded. 

"The Mist has weakened, and has almost fully evaporated. Mortals are now terrified to even leave their homes." 

End nodded. "How is the creation of my army coming along?" 

Drake smirked maliciously. "Tartarus has nearly filled our ranks, and will orchestrate the attack on Earth." 

"What about the so called Avengers?" 

"Até, Kratos and Melinoe will deal with them," the champion of End assured. 

"And Kara?" 

Drake's face twisted into a hateful grimace. "I'll take care of her." 

End remained unconvinced. "The champion of Chaos is powerful, let alone has more experience. She was also your friend." 

"I have no ties with the daughter of Poseidon, not anymore," Drake sneered. "She may be powerful but so am I. I'll kill her when we launch the next attack on mortals which is in a few minutes, and soon you'll reign over Earth." 

The Primordial of destruction nodded, a wicked smile appearing on his face before holding his sword out to his champion. "In order to get rid of Legend and let the prophecy play out, you need my sword. Here, take it." 

Drake took the sword, his eyes glowing a purple shade for a second when he came in contact with the weapon. He nodded and turned to leave when the Primordial called him. 

"One more thing, Drake," End said, making the demi-titan look over his shoulders towards End. "Instead of killing her, I want you to make her fade from existence." 

Drake's expression turned to one of shock but quickly covered it up and nodded before walking out of the throne room. Killing was one thing, but making her fade from existence? That was one thing the demi-titan wasn't sure he could do, especially to his once best friend. 

He shook those thought out of his head and went to get ready for the big attack. The real battle was about to begin, and if the demi-titan was being totally honest, he was dreading it.