four

It was a lazy Sunday morning, with quite a heavy blanket of rain pelting outside. They had their breakfast together and were gathered in the lounge.

It's been three months to their wedding and Hania has settled in her new role of a wife, a daughter in law and a university student. She also has started interning with her mother in law in her office and has proven to be quite a valuable asset to the firm.

Her days are spent doing her course work, and spending time with her family. She got along with the boys like a house on fire. Bakhtiyaar was their favorite target but they also loved him to death. He was also a good sport and took it all in stride.

When it would get too out of hand, Musa was approached and the pagal paltan would be summoned, warned, threatened and dismissed just for all of it to repeat again!

The parents had all left for their rooms, wanting to get some alone time without the madness of their kids. The boys had brought out board games, Uno decks, PSP and a whole lot of junk food.

They moved everything off the coffee table and set up the games. Behroz and Zohaib sat on one side, Shahveer opposite them and Bakhtiyaar beside him. Hania sat in front of the couch which Musa had occupied.

He was not going to participate in this stupidity because he knows that it would be just half an hour and being the sore losers they are, one of them would turn the board and storm off. He knew his siblings and wife all too well.

Out of ALL the games present his brothers wanted to play raja rani chor and siphayi!! When will they grow up? They began with the first round and already had their first fight on who will take the first turn. Beginner's luck!

Hania had leaned back on his legs which he slightly parted and outstretched so that she can sit comfortably between them.

He caressed the ends of her hair unconsciously, all the while scrolling through and replying to his emails.

He was brought out of his zone by a shocked outburst. More like a fake shocked outrage. It was the drama queens- the twins!

"Bhai, kuch sharam karein, apne chhotey bhaiyon par ilzaam lagate hue aapko zara bhi der nahi lagi? Hum toh sabse masoom bachey hai iss ghar ke" and for effect gave Bakhtiyaar the puppy dog eyes.

An outsider would surely fall for such drama but they knew not to be victimized by this tomfoolery.

"Issi liye main tumhare saath nahi khelta hu. Tum teeno itne bade cheaters ho. Aur Musa Bhai, apni biwi se kahein meri chit me jhaankna band kardein. Losers kahin ke!" Bakhtiyaar exclaimed.

Shahveer by that time had looked at all the chits and sat back satisfied with his investigation. He was so going to win this round!

"Okay children, settle down. Let's act like adults and continue this game."

Bakhtiyaar eyed him suspiciously because he looked too smug for a person who's been losing every single time.

Shahveer started with his nautanki again, "I'd be the bigger person and go first okay?"

Bakhtiyaar caught onto him, " Veer jaanede, tumne thode hi na cheating ki hai. Let's shuffle and begin again."

His countenance drops, "yaar par mujhe pata hai chor kaun hai, bhabhi ki chit dekhi.." he bit his tongue as he was caught up in his own web of deciet!

"Ahahahaannn! Veer Bhai main aapko kya samajhti thi aur aap kya nikle. Luchey Chor Chottey! Mujhe nahi khelna aise cheaters ke saath." Hania huffed at being cheated upon.

"Bhabhi, aap toh na hi bole toh behtar hai. Pichli dafa aapne hi meri chit dekhi thi. Itni jaldi bhul gayi?" Bakhtiyaar accused her.

"Musa, apne bhaiyon se keh de, main inki badi bhabhi hu, mujhse izzat se pesh aaye." She looked at them smugly as she tried to pull rank.

The boys looked a bit scared as she had dragged their older brother in the matter. Ab toh pakka daant padegi!

"Cheating karte hue ye yaad nahi aaya tumhe ki tum bhabhi ho inki? Ab ye tum jaano aur tumhare Dewar. Mujhse koi ummeed na rakhna kisi misplaced justice ki. Badi aayi"

Musa pulled her ears. Right now she was part of the pagal paltan and not his wife.

"Awwww shit! Burn!!" Zohaib shouted
"Bhabhi Maa, issi khushi me kuch meetha ho jaaye?" Behroz put salt on her wounds.

Bakhtiyaar gave her a satisfied look and Shahveer was still cribbing at losing his chance to win the game.

"Bhaiiiiiiiii, aap bhi aise karenge? Sorry na. Aainda se nahi karungi. Maafi" she caught her ears and pouted at Bakhtiyaar.

"Kiya, par hum baher jaa rahe hai aur aap ki treat hai. Mama ne kaha aapko first salary mili hai."
Bakhtiyaar relented being the soft hearted person that he is.

"Bhai aapko kuch diya ya nahi? Ye bikhariyon ke saath reh kar aadatein kharab ho gayi hai kya inki?" He teased his brothers.

"Heyyyy!"  A cushion was thrown at him followed by some popcorn and nachos some of which were dipped in the cheese sauce. Boys are just yuck!

"Apne aap ki baatein karna band kardein Bhai. Kabhi dusron ko bhi mauka dein aapki tareef karne ka." The three boys retaliated.

Hania laid her head back on her husband's knees and Musa combed her hair in adoration. She took his hand and cradled it in between her neck and shoulder, kissing it faintly.

" Meri kanjoos biwi ne mujhe handmade chocolate macaroons khilayein jo usne apni baking class me banaye the" Musa teased his wife.

" Musaaaaa" she whined childishly and hit his legs. He just pulled her cheeks affectionately.

" Haww bhabhi, humare liye nahi laayi aap." Food made them forget the wretched game.

" Aise kaise, sab ke liye hai. Aur aaj subah fresh cinnamon rolls bhi bake kiye the. Rumaisa khala ko kaha hai coffee ke saath serve karne." 

As if on cue, a maid entered with the baked temptation. They rushed and grabbed the tray. No one can separate them from food. Even Bakhtiyaar had a sweet tooth specially reserved for his Hania bhabhi's baked goodies.

At night Musa was working on his project and was finalizing some new clauses and adding a few corrections before it was handed over to his legal team for further processing. He looked up from the bed when he heard a soft thud of a door.

There stood his seductress of a wife in a virginal white lingerie bathed in the soft glow of the bedside lamp. Oh what an angel she looked! He sat there wanting to see what she'll do next.

" Aapka gift. Aapki biwi itni bhi kanjoos nahi hai. Apne shohar par Dil o jaan se zyada mohabbat lutati hai ye biwi." She sexily sauntered towards him, carefully kept his laptop aside and sat down in his lap.

She began rotating her butt on him in a painfully slow motion. If all these months had taught her anything it was that her husband enjoyed her taking charge in bed.

" Oh baby! You're my best gift. Baaki sab toh bas Allah ki meherbaani hai. I was kidding sweetheart" He tried to explain.

Hania shusshed him and kept at it. His guttural moans were good enough response for her to know that she was doing something right.

She opened his kurta and kissed his sinewy throat and chest. His hands found her butt and pushed her more into him and the resultant friction had her going mad.

He slid her straps down and pushed the cloth away from her bottom as well. The gown bunched at her midriff and the cold air that came in direct contact with her naked skin had her shuddering.

Musa sucked in a breath. The minx was naked underneath! He kissed her ardently before flipping their position and they burnt the night away in a passionate haze.

Musa looked at the figure entwined with his. His beautiful beautiful wife. She was his dream and he didn't want for anyone or anything else.