six

Hania couldn't get her eyes off the baby in her arms. Abeer was hands down the cutest baby girl ever, just like her mama was. She looked over at her brother and sister in law who were sitting down for the first time this evening.

They had arrived at her house in the afternoon having decided upon getting ready here itself. This gave them more time with the family and the babies.

The twins did not leave her the entire afternoon. They still thought that their Phupho was at their Nani House for a vacation, just like they visit every few months!

Abeer is only forty days old but she already has everyone wrapped around her little finger. She demands attention round the clock, wants to be held all the time; a habit that was inculcated by her father and Haadi Chachu and she doesn't sleep anywhere except for her parent's arms!

Hammad couldn't get enough of staring at or holding his baby girl. He loves his sons but his daughter holds just a slightly larger piece of his heart.

It was also due to the fact that she looks exactly like him; with her sable hair and green eyes tinged with just the tiniest amount of gold, she was a little fairy and entirely his!

Hania pouted looking at Abeer. She wanted a baby as well. One that would be her's and her darling husband's. A little girl with Musa's curls and her eyes. Or a little boy exactly like his daddy.

She looked around for her husband and found him already staring at her with loving eyes. Mayhaps he was thinking the same thing.

She just cuddled Abeer close to her heart and Musa gave her a full blown smile. She's so getting down to the baby making business tonight!

"Phuphooooooooo" Hanzal screeched in her ears. She was so focused in changing her future baby's nappies that she didn't hear him the first time it seems.

"Jee Phupho ki Jaan" she cooed lovingly at her nephews. They both were staring at her with a weird look that was like a cross between envy and love and proprietorship.

" Aap 'beer ko wapas kardein, wo humari baby hai." Mirhan stood with crossed arms and ordered her. By now Shahveer and the older twins had also joined them.

"Aur aisa mujhe kyu karna chahiye?" She teased them. She knew of their possessiveness over their sister. One of them always kept her company at all times.

" Kyunki Baba ne kaha hai hume uska hamesha khayaal rakhna hai. Aapne usse burger khila diya toh!" Okay this was something that she should know.

" Burgers? Haadi chachu ne khilaye usse ye?"
She kissed Abeer's nose and straightened out her wrap which had slipped away. She sat down on the plush chair because this was going to be a long session.

" Oye! Tum karti hogi ye harkatein, mujhpar aise ilzaam na lagao, badi aayi!" Haadi came out of nowhere and defended himself. Shahveer slyly moved behind Haadi choosing teams in this sibling war.

"Appi, ye dekhein ye chalu Veer Bhai ne Haadi Bhai ki side leh li. Loyalty naam ki cheez hi nahi hai inme toh" Behroz ignited her further.

Oh they were so going to have fun. Also they had started calling her Hania appi instead of bhabhi much to her loving.

" Ye toh hai hi aehsaan faramosh. Subah kaise bachaya maine isse Musa ki daant se. Ye duniya hai pittal di!" She shook her head in disappointment. Shahveer stuck his tongue out at that.

" Aur Haadi Bhai aap! Ye burgers wala scene aapne hi kiya hoga kyunki mama ne mujhe bataya tha ki jab main choti thi tab aapne mujhe bhi samosa khilaya tha." She accused him.

"Ha toh isme kya hai Bhabhi? Bachon ko toh pasand hota hai na junk food. Aapko bhi Bakhtiyaar Bhai ke saath reh kar draamey karne ki aadat lag gayi hai." Shahveer came to his Haadi Bhai's rescue.