Chap 9- Walimah

A/n;

Hey all,

So, I was kind of going to write bit of a mature scene, further on in this story😬 But I was like IDK if you all would be cool with that (lol 🤦‍♀️, this is embarrassing).
But yeah, so, just wanted to ask would it be alright to add a mature (harami kinda lol) scene to this book?

let me know please, lol

KMHx

---------------------------------

Zaakir's POV

I dismissed the rest of the family and they left to there given rooms. And I also went to my room, to find Qirat sitting in the window sill staring into the sky. She was so engrossed in sky staring that she didn't notice me walk in.

I cleared my throat to make her notice my presence. She startled for a second and saw me..she turned back to the sky releasing a sigh.

"Thank you" I say, because she met everyone respectfully and kept my Izatt (honour).

She totally ignored my 'thanks' and began saying something else. "Agar me yahan se bhaagjaon tho zyada se zyada kya hoga?" she asked with way too much tranquility for such a question..as if in deep thought.

(If I run away from here, what's the max that could happen?)

I had no response to her question. Waqai (really) if she does something like that kya hoga? (what will happen?)

She turned towards me. Her face ever so calm, yet her eyes pooling with tears threatening to fall from the threshold of her waterline.

"Aapse tho koi baat ki umeed hi nahi rakhni chahiye" she said with a defeated smile.

(TI shouldn't have any expectations from you)

"Yaha rehne me koi taqleef hai apko?"

(here you having any problems staying here?)

"Nahi tho, apne azeez se judah hoke bari kushi milri hai yaha rehne me" she sarcastically chuckled.

(You don't say, I'm so damn happy being here away from my loved ones)

She's still probably thinking about that asshole Usman. I felt a tang pain of hurt and anger build up within me.

Exhaling to control myself "Usko tho aap bhool hi jaye" I said.

(It's better you forget him)

She laughed. Her laugh catalysed the anger building within me, control on it was becoming hard.

"Aapko sirf wohi yaad hein?...haha..ek woh hi nahi tanha, ulfat me meri ruswa" she said still humourlessly chuckling in sarcasm.

(Is he all you remember?.. he's not the only one grieving over my loss)

When I gave no response to her but just stared in her eyes to understand the meaning behind her sudden poetic sarcasm she broke eye contact.

"Aur bhi kahi azeez hotey hein..,mujhe apni ammi ki yaad arahi hai..apne cousins, aunties, sab family ki..shyad aj apki family ko dekhke.............khair me apse kyu baat karahi hu" she said the last part to herself more. She run her palms over her face stopping them at her hair line, as if soothing a headache.

(There are many other loved ones..I miss my mother..my cousins, aunties, my entire family..maybe after seeing yours........anyways, why am I speaking to you)