Chap 18- Go somewhere?

"Jee?...acha acha..ohh...nahi nahi kuch laney ki zaroorat nahi...ok..ok khyal rakhna allahhafiz" Qirat ended the call.

(Yes?..Ok ok..ok..no no there's no need for it..ok..ok..take care Bye)

"Assalamalaykum" Zaakir came down stairs, placed a kiss on Qirats forehead leaving her blushing and sat down on the dining table, where the breakfast laid out. Qirat sat on the seat to his right. "W..walaykumasalam. Woh. Falak ki call ayi thi, woh kehrahin thi woh log kehriyat se pohonchgaye Maldives. Apko salam kerahi thi".

(Hey. Falak called, she was informing they have reached safely. Sh said her greetings for you)

"Walaykumasalam..also, I was thinking maybe do you want to go somewhere?.." he responded.

"Huh?.. Ummm no not really..mene kabhi socha nahi is barey me" she said, filling her plate.

(huh?,,ummm no not really. I haven't really thought about this)

"Acha..well, me chahta hu aap sochey is barey me....aurrr..jab me ajj ghar aon I look forward to an answer" he commanded.

(Ok, well! I'd like for you to think about this...and when I'mb back home I look forward to an answer)

"Jee" she said shying to herself. Someone who didn't know her well wouldn't be able to notice her shyness, but Zaakir was begging to know her very well. So he smiled, liking the effect he had on her. They continued their breakfast in a comfortable silence and both went off to complete their daily routines. He to work and she to university.

(Yes)

---

"WOW Maldives wah bhayee. Aur tum?..tum kaha gayi honeymoon pe?" Sara asked as all the girls from the squad walked into their next lecture, after finding out about Falak going for her honeymoon.

(Wow! Maldives wow!!. And you?.. where did you go on your honeymoon?)

"Actually...."

"Kya actually? sharmao mat bhaye shadi shudaon me jayaz hai sabh ahh hahaha" Saba teased, causing everyone to laugh at the now tomato red Qirat.

(what actually? Common dont be shy..it's allowed between the married ahh hahaha)

"ah..hahah..acha is pagal ko choro bataon na?" Sara asked again.

(ah..hahaha..ok ignore this idiot..Spill the tea then!)

"Actually me gayi hi nahi...aur balke aaj sham ko w.woh kehrahe the ke kahi jane ka sochu me bhi.." she said.

(actually I didn't go...and in fact this evening he has asked me for a response on where to go)

"Oyeee yaar bilkul sahi logo ke pass ayi ho thum..me tho kabse apna honeymoon plan karahi hu..me batati hu" Saba enthusiasticlaly said causing the rest to laugh at her.

(OOOOooo bruh you have come to the right people... I've been planing my honeymoon for so long. Let me tell you!)

"Tum na France jao..paris the city of love" she added.

(you should go france..Paris the city of love)

"Nahi tum Morocco jao itna khoobsurat manzar dekha nahi hoga thumne" Sarah argued.