• 2 •

Luke quickly wore his lab coat and nose mask  before strolling into the Chemistry lab lazily. He sat down beside Kunle who was conversing with a girl.

"Hey Luke" she greeted while Luke raised an eyebrow in reply.

He swept his eyes over his classmates who were talking loudly in the laboratory.

"I heard someone is planning to confess to you" Kunle said with a grin as he turned to Luke.

Luke raised his eyebrow and smiled lightly revealing a small dimple. Kunle blinked rapidly before swallowing his saliva.

"That person must have a lot of courage" Luke said and Kunle burst into laughter.

Luke shoulders slumped downwards a little while a small tattoo peeked out of his shirt on his neck.

"Where is this woman nah?" Kunle asked rolling his eyes.

"The period is almost over" the girl across Kunle said but her eyes remained on Luke. Luke turned to her immediately.

"Funmi, you have something to say?" Luke asked.

Funmi swallowed her saliva and nodded "When Tife confesses later on, can you not embarrass her?" Funmi asked as Luke furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you saying I embarrass people?" Luke asked as Funmi instantly shook her head.

Luke chuckled as the Chemistry teacher walked inside the laboratory. Kunle was Luke's partner and everyone started doing their experiment.

Luke sat down on the stool and lazily watched Kunle as he did the experiment. Kunle conversed with Luke as he did the experiment.

"When next do you have football practice?" Kunle asked.

"Today but I won't be attending" Luke said as Kunle raised a brow at him.

"I have some matters to settle" Luke said as Kunle nodded.

"Will you be going into CMT?" Kunle asked as Luke shook his head.

"No, its for my mom" Luke replied and Kunle nodded.

"When is your dad coming back?" Kunle asked as Luke grimaced.

"Was supposed to be back tonight but he has some issues in Dubai so maybe he'll land by tomorrow" Luke replied with a yawn.

"That's too much" Luke told Kunle who instantly reduced the amount of the base.

The group of girls beside Luke and Kunle eavesdropped on their conversation barely understanding what they were saying.

"You don't really have matches these season" Kunle said as Luke took his own and started writing down the experiment in his note.

"Its close to our exams of course, they'll reduce the matches" Luke replied as he continued writing.

Luke corrected a few things in Kunle's workbook and Kunle asked some questions while nodding. They both submitted their work notes.

"Write your attendance with the class captain" the woman said as Kunle skipped towards a girl with glasses.

She pushed the paper towards Kunle who bent down to write his name on the paper. Luke leaned over Kunle and wrote his name too, his beautiful handwriting making other people's writing ugly.

Luke slipped his hands into his pockets as Kunle walked in front of him.

"I plan to ask her out soon" Kunle said and Luke chuckled.

"I really don't like her you know" Luke said as they walked into the class.

A girl walked up to Luke stopping him mid way. She pursed her lips as she stared at him.

"Err..... Luke, I really like you and wish we date each other" Tife said as she looked at Luke confidently.

Luke looked at her lazily before walking past her to his seat and sat down leaving Tife dazed in front of the class.

Funmi rushed towards her best friend and dragged her from class scolding her as she pulled her away.

"You are getting colder" Kunle said as Luke shrugged.

The rest of the day passed in a blur as people talked about another girl who confessed to Luke again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luke flung his bag on the bed before he walked towards his shelf and started bringing out some books.

He brought his laptop to the bed and powdered it on. He flipped through the textbooks while going through the computer as well.

He jotted a few things down on a small jotter. Suddenly the laptop went blank and showed an icon. Luke yawned before pressing the enter button.

The face of a man could be seen on the computer screen and Luke looked at him without emotion.

"You need help Commander Fredrick?" Luke asked his lazy yet alluring voice making the man to smile slightly.

"Law books now?" He asked as the Luke turned to the books on his bed before turning back to Fredrick.

"What is it?" Luke asked.

"TRS have infiltrated the base" Fredrick replied.

"You knew who she was before recruiting her. Why are you telling me this?" Luke lazily asked. His light brown eyes obvious as he stared at Fredrick.

"They sure have the guts" Luke added with a yawn.

"Under cover agent 0001234, can she go?" Fredrick asked. He looked pensive a little as the Luke chuckled lightly.

"I'll pass your message" Luke said after a while as he pressed a button on the computer and the page he was before was back again.

Luke yawned as he pressed strings of codes on the computer. The face of an extremely young girl popped up on the computer.

The girl had a lollipop in her mouth and she instantly sat up on seeing Luke.

"Captain LoneWolf" she called out slowly.

"You've been so jobless that you can only watch Korean movies" Luke said and the girl paled in fright.

"Undercover 0001234, this assignment is for you. Fredrick thinks you've laying low for too long. I kinda agree with him" Luke said.

"Don't screw it up" Luke added.

"Yes captain" the girl replied and the screen went blank.

Luke stood up and walked down the stairs. He walked into the dining hall and opened the fridge. He brought out a canned Origin and opened it.

"These people want to die quite quickly" Luke said as he took a gulp.

"And what are those idiots thinking?" Luke said as his hands went to the other pocket and he started walking back to his room.

NOW, TO UNDERSTAND THIS PART BETTER, YOU MUST HAVE READ CODENAME:14.

IF YOU'VE READ IT, YOU NOW KNOW WHO COMMANDER FREDRICK WAS TALKING TO THAT DAY.

AND YOU WILL HOW REALISE THAT LUKE IS A MEMBER OF THE NIGERIAN SECRET TEENAGE SPIES.

MAKES HIM COOL ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE GIRL WHO TOLD LUKE SHE LIKED HIM? AND ABOUT LUKE'S ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT?

I THINK HE'S COCKY YET IN AN ATTRACTIVE WAY.

KUNLE AND LUKE #BESTIE GOALS.