• 30 •

"Good evening mom" Luke said as his mom dropped a peck on his cheeks.

He stared at the twins in his front with a smile as he walked towards them.

"What are you two looking for in Akure?" Luke asked as one of them grinned.

"Flexing. Just traveling around the state" Peter replied and Luke chuckled.

"And you just happened to visit Akure when I needed your help?" Luke asked as Peter laughed as he winked at Luke.

"Exactly" Peter said as Luke chuckled before turning to the other twin.

"I already tried two programs, the algorithm would unlock" Luke said with a pout.

"Really?" The other twin asked as he turned to Luke who shrugged and nodded.

"Let's go" Luke said as he stood up and the two followed him to his room as he led them into the secret room.

Paul sat down on the chair as he glanced uninterestingly at the computer screen before his hands started running over the keyboard.

"I heard you are busy dating. Didn't think you'll have time for this* Peter said and Luke shrugged.

"I am busy" Like replied and Peter laughed as he glanced at his twin brother.

"Commander Asher, any idea about what Au Berre is up to?" Luke said seriously and Peter also stopped laughing.

"Its just a conjecture" Peter replied and Luke nodded.

"Why will a company as big as Au Berre lay off workers and pay them as much as $100,000 dollars as compensation per one person. Its even more than their salaries per month" Peter said as Luke raised his eyebrow.

Paul swirled his chair to face Luke "I already created another program. It should decode the algorithm in at most a day and half" Paul said as Luke nodded.

"Commander Kayden" Luke said as Paul yawned.

"No worries, the Southern base is known for its expertise. You won't have any problem" Paul said and Luke nodded as he glanced at the computer as different programs were running in it.
.
.
.
.
.
Luke chuckled as he stared at his computer. It was just a conjecture and Peter had gotten a rough idea.

"Ah, the Southern base has a lot on their hands now" Peter said as Luke turned to glare at him.

"When are you guys going back?" Luke asked.

"In a few hours" Peter replied.

"So soon?" Luke asked and Peter shrugged.

"Vacation's over" Peter replied as Luke rubbed his forehead.

"When will I see you next?" Luke asked.

"Family Camp Out" Peter replied as Luke hissed quietly.

"Be careful" Paul said and Luke nodded as he walked his cousins walk out of his room.
.
.
.
.
.
Kunle whistled as Luke scanned through the documents with him.

"I don't know why I even agreed to do this in the first place" Luke said and Kunle burst into laughter.

"Bolaji and the rest are not in school, the responsibility naturally falls on your shoulders" Kunle teased as Luke glared at him.

Ewatomi and Fayoke walked towards the duo and Ewatomi stood in front of Luke.

"I heard you are the one giving the speech at the Summit" Ewatomi said and Luke grumbled.

"Yeah. Something like that" Luke replied and Kunle burst into laughter.

"Something like that kor? He's the one reading it jare" Kunle said and Ewatomi chuckled as Luke dropped the documents.

Ewatomi moved closer to him ignoring everyone else as she loosened Luke's tie and knotted it again.

"That's your good luck charm" Ewatomi said and Luke laughed as he rose to his feet and tapped Ewatomi on the nose.

Nobody in Luke's class missed this action and the block soon turned upside down.

The hall meant to be used for the Summit was filled to the brim with both students and teachers. As soon as it got to Luke's turn; he stood up and started walking towards the podium as everyone started clapping.

The students clapped vigorously while they made different kinds of sounds and noise. The noise however died down the minute Luke picked the microphone.

"Good day Mr Governor, diginitaries present, Mr Principal, all teachers present, all students present. My name is Adele-Akinniyi Luke...... "

Luke wasn't in the leasted intimidated by the fact that the Governor was seated few meters away from him. He spoke and walked with confidence radiating from his body.

Everyone was caught up staring and listening to him. No one noticed he had finished until he said thank you and dropped the mic.

A resounding sound of applause revebrated the hall as everyone rose to their feet to clap. The Governor rose on his feet to clap increasing the applause in the hall.

Ewatomi clapped as she stared at Luke on the podium. That exactly was his charm. His ability to draw everyone to himself.

He definitely wasn't your kind of guy. He wasn't the one who followed rules and regulations to be accepted by others. He also wasn't the type to break the rules and regulations to attract attraction.

He just did whatever he deem fit and attracted just the amount of attention he wanted. That was who he was.

Luke turned at that moment and saw Ewatomi staring at him. He winked at her right from the stage and Ewatomi laughed.

Exactly what she was saying. He didn't care he was in front of over five thousand people and just winked at some one else.

He?

He was her PERFECT BAD BOY.

THE END.