Chapter One

"Excuse me, but is Dabi here?"

The sound of your voice put Dabi on edge. He looked over his shoulder to see you enter the bar with an innocent smile on your lips as Kurogiri let you walk inside. His body tensed, seeing his colleagues look at you in question and he didn't miss the way Shigaraki's shoulders straightened up in interest.

Your eyes shined with stars, seeing your beloved boyfriend and you walked over to him, ignoring his colleagues completely. You wrapped your hands around his waist, gazing up at him with a cheekily smile, knowing you aren't suppose to be there. You had a feeling he's a bit on the edge at the moment from how stiff his body is. You just want to see him.

"What are you doing here?" Dabi questioned, gritting his teeth as he gazed down at you. He lowered his voice, "You know you're not suppose to be here."

"I wanted to see you and there's something I need to tell you," you said, pursing your lips.

You had recently went to the doctor's office because you weren't sure if you could fully trust a pregnancy test even though you bought the most accurate one. You had recently been feeling nauseous and you have morning sickness this past week which was odd. You and Dabi haven't really been using any sort of protection at all, but you had a feeling it was bound t o happen.

"Who's this little beauty?"

You looked to the side to see a man with baby blue hair and his face is covered with a hand mask. You've never seen anyone with a mask like that, but the man looked oddly skinny. Almost as if he's sick kind of skinny. His complexion doesn't even look healthy either! You could only wonder what kind of people Dabi's colleagues were.

"None of your business!" Dabi hissed, scowling at Shigaraki. "Let's go."

Dabi removed your arms around his waist, grabbing you by the hand and walking towards the door. You looked over your shoulder, seeing a man in a black body suit with white on the very top of his mask. You noticed a girl that seemed to be in her teenage years with blond hair and a present blush on her cheeks. You noticed a man with a very funny looking hat and a mask with mostly white and black outlining on. A man with a lizard like body and the very last man with large lips.

  "We should have more girls here!" The blond yelled, a smirk on her lips as she gazed at you. "Can we Shigaraki! Dabi! Let her stay!"

Dabi stopped in front of the door and you accidentally bumped into his chest. You looked up at him, your gaze trailing up to his back then finally landed on the back of his head. He looks over his shoulder, directing his cold ocean colored eyes at his colleagues and you felt his grip on your hand tighten.

"No."

With that, you and Dabi walked out of the bar in a normal pace and the door closed behind you. You felt bad because he's told you before to never go to that bar ever and you completely disobeyed him. He's probably upset with you and you honestly won't be surprised if he didn't talk to you for days because of it.

Just the thought of him shutting you out again made tears rise to your eyes as your chest squeezed. It's been a while since he shut you out, but the reason why he shut you out wasn't because of you. He was going through something and he didn't tell you what was going and he hasn't contacted you in weeks at all.

During those weeks you believed he had been captured by the police and he was in prison until the day he showed up at your doorstep. He did apologize for being gone and all, but he didn't tell you why at all. You just wish he'll open up to you more even though he has in the past, but he does open up to you a lot except for that one time.

"Touya," you called out.

Dabi made it an exception for you to call him by his birth given name. You know he doesn't tell anyone his given name at all not even his colleagues and that's why you called him by Dabi when you entered the bar. He doesn't give out his real name so carelessly and you've noticed that.