Chapter Two

You and Dabi are chilling on the couch, his hands resting on your stomach and you're pretty sure he's asleep. It's almost time for your due date to come around and you're getting anxious. He hasn't been over to the League of Villains in a while, but he hasn't told you what's been happening. You don't even ask him questions about it either.

You know that you're going to be in the hospital by yourself because Dabi's reputation. The staff would easily recognize him and the police might be called. You don't want to do give birth at home because there's a lot of things that could happen. You rather have help even though Dabi won't be there. This isn't the time to be selfish. You sort of wish that Dabi wouldn't be a villain, but he has his reasons.

You let out a yawn, turning onto your side and snuggling closer to Dabi. He let out a groan, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer to him. He's like your personal heater too with his warmth and of course his Quirk too.

"We haven't came up with a name have we?" Dabi asked, his tone sleepy. You looked up to see his eyes are still closed and he tightened his arms around you.

"I thought you fell asleep," you said, lying your head back on his chest.

Dabi chuckled. "I would, but I have a lot of thoughts running through my head."

"We're having a girl so think of a girl name before I give birth," you said, patting his arm. "I want you to decide the name because you won't be in the room when I give birth. I wish you were able to come into the room with me."

"I'm sorry."

You scoffed. "Are you sure about that? You get a thrill being the bad guy."

"For this I am," Dabi said, grabbing your hand. He caresses the back of your hand with his thumb. "Because I won't be there to watch my daughter come into this world."

"Would you rather her be a hero or a villain?" You asked, gazing down at your hands. "You don't have to answer that, Touya. It's just a question."

"I don't give a single fuck what she becomes," Dabi said, kissing your temple. "It's her fucking life and her choices. Just as long as she doesn't do dumb shit then we're fine."

"That's good to hear," you said, a smile on your cheeks. Your gaze drifted to the side and you patted his hand. "I thought you wouldn't want her to be a hero because you're a villain you know."

Dabi shook his head. "Nah. I don't want to control her life like my father did. It's a dick move."

"It is a dick move," you chuckled, nodding your head. "Though I'm pretty sure she's going to look like you more."

Dabi faked a gasp. "Really? I hope not. I hope she looks exactly like you."

"You're more attractive than me, Touya," you said, turning around to face him. You saw the smirk on his features and you rolled your eyes, crossing your arms and pouting.

"You're beautiful, [Name]," Dabi said, his hands resting on your hips. "You're so fucking beautiful that every guy looks at you and it pissing me off. Like when Shigaraki looked at you, it made me want to fucking burn him to ash."

You laughed, wrapping your arms around his neck. You felt a happiness spread across you and you could see how angry Dabi must have been when he was speaking. Sometimes when he gets angry, his body will emit too much heat and steam will rise from his body. Pretty cool if he was working for the special effects for movies.

"You're extreme aren't you?" You giggles, looking into his eyes. 

Dabi kissed your lips. "Only for you."