Chapter 21:

Pain shot through Sasha's chest as Tonya walked up the hall calling her name. all Sasha could hear was the sounds of the hospital as she turned around. Still holding the attention of everyone in the hospital, she wondered how she was going to walk out of there with her head up knowing that all these people were in their business. Nobody tried to stop the argument in fact after a while they had pretended not to even here it. Once Sasha came to reality, still holding the small dollar store pregnancy test in her hand, she walked over to Tonya and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry for your lost, I know how you feel. I know this is heart breaking" Sasha said.

"I heard everything you were saying, you knew my brother before I came to look for him. Why didn't you tell me?" Tonya asked.

"I swear I did not know who he was until minutes ago. I am shocked myself to see all the things I just saw in this file, and yes I did know him I was sleeping with him I thought we had something" cried Sasha.

Glitter looked over at Terrence and seen that all he could do was stare. She started to walk away but he grabbed her hand, looked in her eyes and asked her to stay. She nodded to agree and took a seat next to a woman who had been watching and whole situation since they ran in.

"who is she?" Tonya asked pointing at Glitter

Just as Tonya asked about Glitter, James walked out of the waiting room. She looked around to see that a situation was at hand. Glitter hid her face as he looked around the room. By then it was too late he had seen her and walked over to her. Not really paying attention to everyone around he took her by the hand and helped her up.

"Laylonie, is everything okay? What are you doing here?" said James.

"Dominic...I can explain!" she said softly.

"Dominic?" said Terrence turning towards Glitter "damn man you know her to, how many people have you had personal dances with? Did you have fuck him to?"

"personal dances?" laughed Dominic "you can't be serious? You been stripping this whole time?"

Sasha and Tonya both looked at each other then looked Terrence. He was standing there now red with anger as he watched the situation unfold. He saw how motionless glitter was and he was almost to mad to even move from where he was standing.

"yes, that is where I go every night. In fact, my car is still there in the parking lot, but lately I have been spending lots of time with, my boyfriend" said Laylonie walking over to Terrence.

"Boyfriend?" Dominic said softly.

Dominic turned, looked at Terence and then looked at Sasha and Tonya. He had a million things going through his mind when she left home but never did, he thinks she was a stripper. Trying to wrap his head around the fact that he just found out his was wife was cheating, he pulled his gun from his waist, put his hand on his hip and started to pace with tapping his head with the gun. Everyone screamed as Dominic begin to laugh uncontrollably. He looked as if he was losing his mind.

Tomeka walked out of the bathroom and saw Dominic holding the gun. She looked around to see her husband looking at him walk back and forth. She grabbed the bottom of her beautiful designer dress and ran over to Dominic and grabbed his hand.

"Baby what's wrong, what are you doing James?" she said in a panicked voice.

"Baby?" Terrence said shocked "Bitch you cheating on me? With Dominic, a man I've knew my whole life, my homie, he damn yeah blood!"

"Dominic? I thought your name was James?" she said shocked.

"my name IS James; Dominic James... and I see I have met your husband, which is weird because he has been sleeping with MY wife!" explained.

"and me, hi I'm Sasha!" Sasha pointed out as she walked over to Terrence.

"the police have been called, please leave..." yelled a nurse for behind the desk.

Nobody listened. Everything was quiet, nobody made any movement. They all looked around to see what would happen next. Suddenly Terrence remembered that he had also had a gun and took it from behind his back. Glitter looked at Terrence and pulled away. Now that Dominic and Terrence both had guns pointing at each other, Tomeka was searching her mind to see who she would stand with if something were too happened to either of them.

Sasha, who was right next to Terrence stood in front of the gun. It was the first thing she could think of to keep him from hurting someone. Knowing that she still loved that man could save his life and everyone else who was in that situation. She decided to save him, she had to put herself in harm's way. Seeing that he was only trying to defend himself she tried to put her arms around him, and he pushed her away. Tomeka, seeing that Dominic was about to go crazy she stood in-between them both and put her hands out. Sasha looked at her as if was crazy, but she stood in front Terrence and turned towards Tomeka. Their eyes locked as they stood in front of both the men they loved. This was not a fight anymore. This was war!