I'm sorry

(WELP. I've been gone for a while- but I'm baaaaccckkk! Sort of- I'll try and update more I promise! But I still have school to attend (╥﹏╥) I'll try my best to actually update more regularly, but idk if that'll change or not- anyway- enjoooooyyyy-!)

Shuichi POV:

"Puhuhuhu!! You're correct!" The bears laughter echoed through the trial room. "The culprit was, infact, Shuichi Saihara! What an interesting outcome."

I stared at the bear as he spoke, falling to my knees in defeat. I clenched my hair in my fists and slammed my trial podium.
"I ONLY DID IT FOR KOKICHI!! PLEASE!! YOU.. HAVE.. To believe me.." I yanked at my hair anxiously, feeling everyone's staring eyes on me.

"Yeah! Enough of the sappy lovey dovey stuff alright! It's the moment you've all been waiting for!!" I stumbled back, shuffling my feet frantically to push me back against the wall.
"P-p-please- I can't d-die here..!" Tears streamed down my face as the others stared at me. Some giving hard death glares and others seeming almost sorry for me. I glanced at my only love, Kokichi, and saw him staring blankly down. He also seemed to have slight tears running down his face. I tried to get up to go to him but-

"It's! Punishment time!!"

I was dragged away by the chain around my neck and into my execution.

I woke up with a cold sweat dripping down my forehead, shaking like crazy. I sat up and threw off my blanket, holding my head in my hands. It had been two days since the visit from monokuma and I hadn't left my room at all. Yet no one seemed to notice, or care considering my new pregame state. And so, I hadn't told anyone of the secret motive monokuma gave me. No one knew what was on the line. No one knew what would happen to my Kokichi if nothing happened. No murders had occured yet. Time was running out.

"I guess.. this is it.." I stood up from my bed and sighed, walking to my closet to change out of my old uniform into a new. Before I walked out of my room, I pushed my hat down over my face, ashamed of what I was going to do.

Kokichi POV:

I walked out of my room slowly, putting my hands behind my head as I walked and kicking my door closed. I was about to head to the dining hall when I saw a familiar face.

"Shumai!!" I ran over to him and walked by his side. He barely even flinched or acknowledged me. "Shuuumaiiii!!" Still no reaction. I pulled his hat off his head and put it on my own, doing an impression of his depressing walk. That got a reaction.

"Kokichi- please give my hat back.." I turned on my heel to look at him and pushed the hat higher on my head so I could see him.

"Oh? So now you want to talk to me, hm?" I nishishi'd and smiled at him. "Why are you being sulky huh? You still in your emo phase even with a personality change?"

"Emo phase?" At least that hadn't changed..

"Yeah! You know? Dark, gloomy, hat down, eyes dark, shoulders slumped, knees weak, arms heavy?"

He smiled slightly and walked to me. "Okay yeah- emo phase" He pushed the hat down to cover my face and then pulled it off of me, putting it back on his own head.

"So why ya extra emo today then?" We started walking again, me walking backwards so I could talk to him better.

"I'd prefer not to talk about it. Please?"

"But Shuuuummmmaaaaaiiii??!!"

"Please Kokichi. Just drop it. Okay?" He sounded slightly annoyed so I shrugged it off and turned around to walk normally, both of us eventually arriving at the dining hall.