How could you..

Kokichi POV:

"Get off of her!!" I ran to Shuichi and pushed him off of Miu, forcing him to fall to the floor. I stood over him. "What do you think you're doing?!"

I looked back and saw Miu running out of the door, tears running down her face. I don't know why I saved her. I thought I hated her. A death would just keep the game going. But, I guess I knew what would happen if Shuichi was caught..

"K-kokichi-! What are you doing?!"

"No! What are you doing?! Snap the fuck out of it!!" I held my foot on Shuichi's chest as he struggled to get up.

"You don't understand! You'll be- you'll-" before he could speak, the door flew open again to reveal Tenko and Miu at the door.

"You degenerate!! How dare you try to hurt Miu!" She ran over and pushed me away, grabbing Shuichi by the collar. "You'll pay for this!" She gripped his neck, making him struggle even more. I couldn't stand seeing him this way.

"Hey!" I spoke without thinking. "Let him go!"

"What? Are you insane?! He just tried to kill Miu!"

"And?! You shouldn't kill him instead!" She groaned and threw him down.

"We're not letting him walk around aimlessly."

Miu wiped her eyes and spoke up, "why don't we keep that fucker tied up?! He deserves it!" Tenko nodded.

"W-what-? Why?!" Shuichi tried to get up but Tenko grabbed his collar again, lifting him off the ground.

"Degenerates who try to kill a girl don't deserve to walk freely. I knew you were all the same." She then dragged him out of the lab.

Shuichi POV:

Tenko dragged me to my room and kicked open the door, throwing me to the floor.

"Just you wait you filthy male. I'm never letting you leave this room again." She then walked out, slamming the door behind her, supposedly to get the others. I didn't know how much longer Kokichi had left. If no one else would kill, he would be gone. I couldn't let that happen.

Just as I ran to the door to try and escape, it swung open again and I was pushed back. Tenko returned with Gonta and Kaito trailing behind her.

"I hate to have two degenerates help me. But you need to be restrained and monitored!" Kaito walked up to me and pulled me up.

"What has gotten into you Shuichi? You aren't the sidekick you were before!" I wiggled out of his grip and looked down.

"You wouldn't understand." I stepped away from them all.

Tenko groaned. "Anyway! Gonta, tie him up!" I looked up at the taller male, not expecting Tenko to say that.

"Yes ma'am! Gonta will do as told!" He then took the rope from Tenko and grabbed my wrists, tying them together in a tight knot.

"W-what are you doing?!" I tried to move away but my hands were already restrained. Kaito then pushed me down and held me to the floor and Gonta tied my ankles together as well. "Stop it!!"

"I already told you, male! We're not letting you out of this room!"

"You really don't understand!! You'd never understand!!"

"I'm sorry sidekick. It's for your own good.."

"My own good?! You're endangering yourselves more than you would think!!" I couldn't breathe. "You don't get it!! You have to let me go!! PLEASE!! YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE-"