☀︎ ︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 ☀︎︎

-Your POV-

-Your POV-

"Hey- wow Y/n are you okay?" Amane asked. I looked at him raising a brow.

"What do you mean?"I asked him. He bit his lip.

"You look half dead."He told me. I started laughing madly.

"Sir I am dead."I laughed slamming my hand on the table dying laughing. I fixed myself up a little and smiled." Also, I had trouble sleeping last night. "

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that Y/n." He smiled." I'm going to go home early...I stayed up all night here" he yawned.

"I told you not to stay overnight!" I shouted at him. He chuckled yawning again. "You workaholic!"

I sighed as he walked away. For that whole day, I was so tired and just wanted to go home. I don't know why but I just felt very sad. Maybe because Amane called off early?

"Have a nice night Y/n" my boss said. I smiled a little walking out of the bakery. As I was walking I felt like I was being watched again. I frowned a little more walking to Hawks and my cabin.

I knew where the spare key was so I opened the door because I still felt like I was being watched. I know it wasn't Cho because she said a few days ago she needs to run some errands.

I opened the door and sighed feeling relieved. I was about to take off my shoes but I froze seeing another pair of shoes next to his.

I looked at them confused. They looked like mine so I didn't think of anything. But inside I was getting a vibe something is wrong. Now I know he's home.

I walked through the cabin to find him. I saw his bedroom and was about to open it but I froze pulling my hand away quickly as I heard a bed creaking and moaning.

My heart dropped feeling a bad vibe about this. Deep inside I felt like I should open the door. I bite my lip just thinking something else until I heard...

"Baby Bird~"

My eyes widened slowly opening the door. My eyes widened at the most horrible sight. Hawk was having s*x with a random chick. We never even did it yet but he's here doing it with another!

-Hawk's POV-

I was moaning silently as I thrust into Nene Yoon a maid that worked at the castle. Do I regret cheating? I do. Very much. Y/n and I have been dating for over 4 years but she told me she wasn't ready and whatever Nene is doing I can't say no to her. The way she seduces me I can't help it.