☕︎︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 ☕︎︎

"Here," Dabi said handing me some coffee/tea

"Here," Dabi said handing me some coffee/tea. I nodded holding it."Sorry about...you know." I nodded.

"Why do you..."I said holding the cup with my eyes getting watery. He sighed.

"Let's just day a little gremlin told me about you and I followed you ever since. "He said taking a shot. I looked at him confused.

"What?"

We heard the door opened and it showed the rest of the league. A girl with blonde hair gasped and made a little scream.

"Omg! You're Y/n right?"She asked. I nodded."You are so pretty than I expected! Wonder what your blood tastes like-"

"Himiko controls yourself," Shigaraki told her with a sigh, scratching his neck. "Sorry most of us here had magic training."

"Okay."I said putting my cup down."How the hell do you know me?" I said with a glare.

"It's best if you see it," Dabi said walking towards the door. A girl walked in with a male who had pink hair

"Hi Y/n-Chan..."Cho said looking down.

I frowned grabbing Dabi shot glass and drinking it. "You got to be shitting me. You have been using me weren't you?"

"Of course not!"Cho told me.

"Don't f*cking lie to me Cho, "I said with a glare. Cho's eyes started getting watery.

"No, I wasn't! I saw you as a good friend it doesn't even involve with-"

"Cho," I said with a glare.

"Sure I was working for the league but it doesn't even-"Cho got interrupted by me slamming my hands on the table.

"You used me!"

"I didn't! I was trying to protect you! Y/n-Chan!"Cho cried.

"L/n," I said getting up. Dabi looked at Cho and sighed taking me to a bedroom.

"I can't believe the only person I believe I can't trust just!"I sat on the bed stressed out.

"Sure she might look a little young to be a member but she plays a good role for us."Dabi told me."Just let her explain herself. "

"She used me!"I shouted at him. He sighed.

"There's a reason why she didn't tell you," Dabi said. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?"

-Author POV-

"I'm an idiot!"Cho cried. Yoshiro watched her as she cried.

"She is right though. You are pretty young, Dumbass."He told her chuckling. Cho frowned.

He grabbed her wrist and started playing with her fingers."Cho, I understand you are stressed right now but just know. I'll be there for you."He said. Cho gasped as he gripped her tighter.

"Yoshiro...stop...it hurts..."Cho begged as she looked at him despite. His eyes widened letting go of her. They stayed in silents for a little bit until Yoshiro grabbed her wrist and kissed it.

"S-Sorry I didn't realize I used too much Strength!"

" Wow you told me sorry I guess you are opening up to me after all. " Cho chuckled. He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Baka."

"You are the one who kissed my hand!" Cho laughed a little before looking at him. Yoshiro blushed a little and frowns at her.

"Aw calm down I do that to every girl." He said looking away blushing with a small smile.

"C-Cho."

Cho turned to see Y/n. Her eyes widened.

"Y/n- I mean L/n."

-Cho's POV -

Yoshiro got up and whispered in my ear. "Good luck. Meet me outside  when you're done."I nodded blushing a little as he left.

"Y/n- I mean L/n I can explain."I looked at her. "The world we live in isn't what it seems." She looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

I got up and sighed. "The world we live in. Legends and Villains live in different worlds. But what if I say our so-called Heroes that work for the kingdom are just as worse as the 'villains'. " I told her. She looked at me confused. I frowned a little and sighed.

"When I first met you I wasn't working for them yet. That was 3 years ago. "I explained to her. " Weeks later I found out the truth about 'heroes'. Just caring about Fame for the King and money. They saved me when the 'heroes' couldn't."

She looked at me with her eyes widened. "I joined them and a few days later I found out you were dating hawks the commander." I walked over to her and sighed. "I didn't use you. I'm just trying to protect you from Hawks if he does something stupid again. I found out what happened. I'm sorry I haven't protected you enough"

She looked at me with her eyes watery. "You wanted to protect me..." I nodded.

"Because of them... I wouldn't be here right now because the so call 'heroes' did nothing even though they saw the whole thing."

-Y/n's POV-

"I-We wanted to protect you and others from the 'heroes' because we know what they are doing is wrong," Cho told me.

My eyes widened as I started shaking. She hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry Y/n..."

I hugged back and sighed.

"But I wasn't using you. You can say I was just starting by taking information from Hawks. "Cho said handing me a notebook. I read through it and I was surprised the whole time.

I put the notebook down shaking my head. This is unbelievable...

The league got behind her and Dabi held out his hand out. "If you want to you can join us. We will protect you and keep you safe. Or you can leave and you don't have to talk to me again. We will understand."

I looked at them, thinking.

"Do you accept?"

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎