☕︎︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 ☕︎︎

-Y/n POV-"Aw, you poor dear," the king said patting my back

-Y/n POV-
"Aw, you poor dear," the king said patting my back. "I'm so sorry. Do I know him? I will fire him if you like?"

Yes, his name is Keigo. Knowing as Hawks your commander.

"No. It's fine" I laughed a little wiping my tears.

I can't do it this guy is too nice...

"Alright dear here," he said giving me a drink and smiled. I smiled drinking it. He sat up I could see he had something in his pocket. It looks small but I could see the shape of it.

The key.

I sat up finishing the drink. "I want to say thank you very much" I bowed he laughed. "No need to bow Y/n." He smiled.

In the distance, I could see Dabi and the others slowly walking away nodding at me. I nodded back and smiled at the king.

I have to get that key.

I hugged him and smiled. He smiles hugging back. Everyone was watching us in shock. "Thank you." I smiled secretly taking the key out of his pocket and put it underneath my sleeve. I nodded waving goodbye and started to walk away quickly.

"Did you get it?" Toga smiled. I nodded showing her the key. "Shit," Dabi said we turned to see the king looking into his pocket. He saw me holding the key and looked at me in disbelief. "GUARDS GET THEM THEY TOOK THE KEY!" We looked at each other nervously and started running outside

"Let's go find Cho."

-Cho's POV-

Hiro, Liam, and I walked together back to the castle smiling. "We missed you," Hiro said looking at him with his hands behind his back. I smiled blushing a little.

"I missed you guys too."

We stopped in our tracks as Liam and Hiro looked at me. They smiled before kissing both sides of my cheeks. I blushed madly covering my face. They laughed a little.

"We are sorry again Bella" Liam apologized. "We know it was wrong reading your letter out loud." I pouted punching their shoulders

"I told you not to call me that!" They laughed and hugged me. "Sorry, Cream puff/ Bunny" I pouted more stepping on their feet.

"Now where did the nicknames come from?" I laughed. They dropped anime tears breaking the hug. They looked at me before smiling.

"CHO" Yoshiro shouted for me grabbing my hand. I looked at him confused before nodding and running away

Y/N GOT THE KEY!

I nodded understanding "Y-You know what I have to go~," I said doing finger guns trying to walk away. Liam and Hiro looked at me sadly.

"But we didn't have a chance to tell you how we feel..." Liam pouted doing puppy eyes
*🥺 *

"Tell me tomorrow! At school" I laughed. I saw the others running and I raised a brow. Why are they-

"STOP! CLOSE THE GATES THEY TOOK THE KING'S KEY" One of the guards named Iida shouted running.

I pulled my hand away from Hiro and Liam before stepping away. They looked at me confused before their eyes widened understanding. "Bella..."

I pressed my lips together before running with the league. "I'm an idiot"

-Author POV-
"Damn it!" Twice shouted as we saw the gate is now closed. He started panicking. Cho put a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

Dabi rolled his eyes before whistling. Three ropes came down and started climbing on it. "EVERYONE COME ON!"

We heard the guards almost coming. Everyone climbed up and Y/n was the last one climbing. As she made it up and started panting for air.

"Where's the key?" Tomura asked. Y/n tried to give to him and her eyes widened looking around my body.

"Oh no..." Cho-Cho said we turned to see the key on the ground where we were climbing. "Shit," Dabi said. Cho-Cho frowned ripping the bottom of her dress, giving Yoshiro the rope, and went down to the ground again grabbing the key.

"I got it!"

-Cho's POV-

As I was climbing back up quickly I felt something grab my legs. I turned to see Liam and Hiro grabbing my legs.

"Give us back the key!" Hiro shouted. My eyes widened as I tried to kick them off. The guards we now crowded around me.

"Cho!" I heard Y/n shout. I looked at her before throwing the key over to her "catch!" I Shouted. Y/n grabbed it before looking down at me.

One of the guards grabbed me and put my hands behind my back. I looked up at Y/n and smiled.

"Good luck! Don't worry about me I'll be fine! Go confess the truth!" I shouted as they dragged me away.

-Y/n POV-

As we made it back to the hideout by force I ran to the door and try to open it"Cho! We can't leave her!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. Dabi grabbed me trying to hold me back.

Yoshiro tried to stop Dabi and try to get me out of his grip. "Please! I can't! We need to get Cho-Cho!" He cried. Yoga hugged him trying to comfort him.

Twice gave Tomura the key and walked back to us. "We need to help her!" I cried.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS SO DAMN EASY! SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING! WE WILL GET HER BACK SO SHUT UP!" Dabi shouted at all of us. We all stayed silent looking at him not fighting back.

"We will get her back. She knew what she was doing. " Yoshiro fell on the floor and started to have a meltdown screaming.

"I can't do this without her! We are next! She is gone! We need to help her! I love her damn it I can work without her!" Yoshiro cried. Dabi put his hand on his shoulder.

"Shut up. I understand she is your partner but still calms down. Once we get to the town hall we will unlock all the secrets the kingdom is hiding and will take her back." He said silently before nodding.

I looked down seeing my dress all ripped up and dirty. I looked to the side to see the key. I frowned "Idiots. The kingdom will fall to our mercy. We will bring them all to hell."

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎