The Party

Hello/Hallo/Hej/Kamusta/Salve/Merhaba/Halo,

This tiny note is to appreciate my followers and also the reader (ghost/non ghost) who felt my story is intriguing enough to give a read. Also, my second book "One night with Ex-husband" has received a great response and soon it will roll out.

This Chapter is one of my favorite and I hope you like it as much I enjoyed while writing it.

Do leave your comments and if you are some new to the story please like and follow me.

Peace and Love.

-------------------------------------------------------

Asmaira was wearing a similar royal blue saree and similar backless blouse, with a blue sapphire necklace. She was not wearing her glasses making her look like a different person, with smoky eyes and red lips. People started asking about the new entrant and she flushed noticing the unwanted attention.

She was very uncomfortable wearing a revealing blouse and the saree was showing off her curves which she has been hiding under her baggy clothes

She was very uncomfortable wearing a revealing blouse and the saree was showing off her curves which she has been hiding under her baggy clothes. She was wishing to just disappear rather than to get the attention.

"Asmaira, stop fidgeting and for God sake stop covering your back, you are making it look odd now", Mehwish whispered to her while faking a smile towards the guest.

"I am not comfortable with the saree, the back feels as if my blouse string is open". Asmaira replied while trying to cover her visible waist.

"Ishaal knows I don't wear such clothes, I don't understand what made her choose this for me", Asmaira said in a low voice with a timid tone.

Little did she know that it was Mehwish who had swapped her dress with the saree. She was smirking and looking at Amaan, whose face showed his inside fury looking at Asmaira who was dressed exactly like Raina.

"May I have a dance with you?" Jamshed interrupted Asmaira's line of thoughts.

"Bhai! I don't know how to dance" Asmaira embarrassingly replied, not daring to raise her head.

"It's ok! Just follow my steps" Jamshed gave her an encouraging smile.

Before Asmaira could decline, Mehwish pushed her forward.

While Jamshed was helping Asmaira in dancing, who seemed to be flushed in embarrassment, Mehwish walked towards Amaan and spoke, "Isn't that Raina's necklace?".

'BINGO! All the best for tonight, Girl', Mehwish smiled and walked away.

"See I told you it is very easy,..1....2....3......1..2...3, just keep counting". Jamshed was grinning while Asmaira seemed to relax with his encouragement.

"May I have a dance with my wife". Asmaira froze when she heard someone from her behind.

Before Asmaira could register what was happening, a cold hand slid on her bare waist, pulling her closer to his chest.