Rain dance

On her seminar day, as a dress code Asmaira wore a yellow chiffon saree making her fair skin more prominent. As it was supposed to be a big event in her college, Asmaira ditched her glasses and wore contact lenses. Pulling her hair in a messing bun, with a hint of kohl and lip balm to her already pink lips.

When she was back in the evening, she was surprised to see only kids while the rest of the couples went to the engagement party. While they were enjoying the leisure time, it started raining making Asmaira run and play in the rain. Following her example even Kabir and the rest of the kids joined her. It was one of her favorite things to do. Play in the rain. In their amusement Asmaira didn't notice a car coming inside the mansion.

Amaan, who was busy with his client meeting, didn't see Asmaira in the morning. It was already evening when he got home and when he entered his room, he heard a loud music being played, his legs drawing him towards the direction of the sound. What he saw surprised him, his nephews, nieces and Kabir dancing in the rain while a peppy song was played on the audio system.

What caught his attention was Asmaira dancing like the rest of the group, jumping and running in the rain. He removed his coat, crossing his arms over his chest and walked towards the balcony. He was smiling at the scene and seeing his wife acting childish; however, the next moment with a new wave of breeze, new emotion took over him.

She was completely drenched making her chiffon saree completely stick to her curves. Her lustrous locks were open and flowing with her every dance move. He saw her face without her big glasses, the absence of which made her features stand out. He never noticed her sharp nose or rosy cheeks before or is he imagining?

When the wind blew, it caused her saree to flick, making him see the full display of her flat belly. Amaan gulped hard as his throat seemed to become dry all of a sudden.

The moment Asmaira noticed Amaan standing and glaring at them, she immediately froze. Following her gaze the group also froze and hid behind Asmaira fearing their uncle would scold them for playing in the rain.

Asmaira was looking at the floor while adjusting her displaced Pallu (part of her saree) to cover her waist however it was too late. Amaan's gaze roamed all over her wet body. From her visible belly button peeping through her saree, the heaving of her chest, his gaze moved upwards towards her shivering lips, the saree failed to cover her curves instead it added more to his desire.

Rolling his sleeves, he gradually walked towards the group. They expected him to say something, however the next moment he caught Asmaira's hand and twirled her, taking her by surprise and started dancing with random steps. If anyone saw Amaan dancing like that would have been shocked. He laughed heartily while taking his son in his arms. Asmaira too was engrossed in the moment after witnessing this side of Amaan. It was when they heard a car honk from a distance that they went inside.

Once the kids retreated to their rooms to change, Asmaira noticed Amaan was still standing in the rain with his arms stretched out. Putting one arm behind him and another in front of Asmaira, he requested for a dance. The background was playing slow music

"I don't know how to do a couple dance", Asmaira said with a blushed face.

"Shh! Just follow me", Amaan said while holding her hand.

The atmosphere was serene with rain falling on their bodies and the slow music from the audio system. Asmaira stiffened when she felt Amaan's hand on her waist, sending a spark all over her body while his other hand held hers giving her a new feeling of warmth. His shirt was sticking to his well sculpted body, accentuating his muscular forearms.

His emerald eyes locked with hers as if penetrating through her soul. She could feel his hold on her as if to say that she belonged to no one but him. Her body seems to act on her own and follow his lead subconsciously, mesmerized in his eyes. He slightly pushed her by her waist and with a twirl caught her free hand. Her back was touching his solid chest while she could feel his warm breath on her shoulder. With their eyes closed, their connected bodies rhythmically moved to and fro.

Amaan loosen one of her hands, sliding her to one side and suddenly pulling her close to him. Their bodies were still moving with the beat, while he caressed his hand on her face and moved the strand of hair. Asmaira's breathing came unevenly, with each dance move. He put both of his hands on her waist and pulled her gently towards him. Asmaira could see something strange in his eyes and by the way he was holding her. To her surprise, she was liking the new surge of emotions. She felt secure and warm with his hold. She could feel his heart beating and could touch his chest even if she leaned her head a little.

With a swift move, Amaan turned around Asmaira while pulling her close in his embrace. His hands were locked with hers.

Gently pushing the hair from one of her shoulders, he leaned and kissed her bare shoulder causing a shiver in Asmaira's body. He trailed his kisses first from her shoulder, then her neck, then back of her ear and then her ear. With his desire intensifying, he bent her body in a dance move while he leaned over her. Asmaira held him by his shoulder and suddenly felt his lips on her chest, which was gliding gradually towards her throat.

While gliding his lips on her smooth skin, he pulled her straight against his chest while both were gasping for air. Asmaira came out of her trance with a thunderbolt and looked at Amaan with guilt.