One

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words: 525

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words: 525

Warnings: Slight Swearing.

Definition Of The Day:
E U P H O R I A
[ yoo-fawr-ee-uh, -fohr- ]
noun: a state of intense happiness and self-confidence:

Definition Of The Day:E U P H O R I A[ yoo-fawr-ee-uh, -fohr- ]noun: a state of intense happiness and self-confidence:

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Drip *tap*

Drip *tap*

Drip *tap*

     My world felt heavy. As if I was bounded, soul and body in place. Unable to move, unable to scream, unable to breath.

     Makeshift demons my eyes stained in the dark, shifting through the night. My heart felt empty, no longer felt the need to escape.

     No longer felt the need.

     A body slowly crept up to me, the dim moonlight steeping in through the only window in the cellar.

     No longer felt the need.

     A smile like the treasure cat was outlined in the dark. Heavy breathing filled the silent room.

     No longer felt the need.

     Softly, pale hands gripped the side of the chair I was bolted to. Pulling me out of my headspace and into olive green eyes. Rapid breathing down my face and neck.

     No longer felt the need.

     Hope... hope... hope... how could someone who preaches so much about hope, bring so much despair?

Drip *tap*

Drip *tap*

Drip *tap*

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

"Hey!" A high pitched voice screamed. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Wake up!"

Soft patting slapped against my cheek. My first initiation was to scream and hit whatever was near me. My fist met with a soft, furry substance.

"WHAAAAAAA" the voice screamed as it started to distance away. I quickly stood up, dusting the sand off my skirt. 'Sand? A beach?' "Yep, Ms. L/N! You're lucky I didn't punish you for hitting your headmaster, phu phu phu~"

My eyes adjusted to the light, "Headmaster? Um, I'm sorry to ask, but .....where are you.?"

"HEY! Down here! Geesh, I'm small but not that small..." I looked down to see a stuffed animal looking up at me.

"A stuffed bear..." I frowned and crouched down.

"I AM NOT A BE—" I screeched and kicked the small toy.

"IT CAN TALK, WHAT THE FUCK!"

"HEY! Of course I can talk! I am your headmaster. Rule number 5, violence against the headmaster is strictly forbidden!" The bear growled and rubbed his nose with his paw.

I scoffed. "Yeah, nice prank. You can come out now."

"Nobody is controlling me. I am the all mighty Monokuma, your headmaster!" He let out a spine shivering laugh.

"If you're not going to reveal yourself, then I don't really want to talk anymore..." I crossed my arms and turned around.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! Do NOT ignore me!"

"Okay, stuffed bear." I looked around and tried to map out where I should go. "Where am i?"

"Geez, are you as dense as you are rude?! You, Ms. L/N are at hopes peak academy!" I glared at him. "You're just on a little vacation!"

"This doesn't look like a school....I want to go home."

"No can do! The only way to get off the island is to get away with murder!" My eyes bulked out of my eye socket and my mouth hung open. The bear bid me fair well and disappeared into thin air.

'What did I get myself into...'

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣