Three

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words: 905

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words: 905

Warnings: Heavy swearing

Definition Of The Day:
A I S T H Ē T A

Noun
'perceptible things'

Noun'perceptible things'

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

* ding dong ding dong *

    "Um, This is an announcement from Hope's Peak Academy's Field Trip Executive Committee...Good morning! It's another beautiful day! Let's enjoy it for all it's worth!"

    "Stupid fucking bear..." I grouched and rolled out of bed muttering curse words. "Small ugly stupid little small ugly fucking crack headass bear waking me up at goddam 7 in the fucking morning—"

    I tugged my way to my bathroom and threw open the door. Brushing my teeth and combing my hair.

    "You know, miss Y/N, I don't appreciate that"

    "WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!" I screamed and latched into the shower curtains.

    Standing at the door way with a 'upset' face and hands was the one and only headmaster, Monokuma.

    "Jeeze! Why do you scream so much?!" He walked up to me and held up a small little book. "This, is your student handbook. You kicked me quite a few times so I wasn't able to give it to you. Take a good and long look at the rules. Adios!"

     Monokuma disappeared into thin air. I grabbed my jacket and a small purse and bolted out the door. With that conversation with Monokuma, I was most likely late to breakfast.

    Hearing Byakuyas voice at 7 in the morning crossed with you was annoying enough. Plus, I didn't want Nagito coming over and knocking on my door. I dashed inside and skipped 2 steps upstairs.

    Like I suspected, I was the last one here.

    "Is everyone here?" Byakuya questioned. I slowly made my way to one of the tables next to Mahiru and Hiyoko. It's best to sit as far away from Nagito as humanly possible till I felt comfortable around him again.

     "Mmm, I think Fuyuhiko is still missing" Chiaki answered without looking up from her game boy.

"Uh-oh! I guess he's already been killed..." The small child giggles as she threw her hands in the air

      "Gyaa?! Someone finally died?!" Ibuki screeched.

"You should not jump to conclusions like this..." Peko frowned. "I just saw him outside. He is not dead. However, he told me he is not coming to breakfast."

      "What the hell's wrong with him? Now's not the time for that lone-wolf act of his..." Mahiru scolded.

      "M...Maybe... he's spendin' his time schemin' up ways to kill someone"

    "Kazuichi! To so readily suspect a friend is most uncouth!"

      "But the guy's a gangster, ain' he? You understand what that word means, right?! Ja-pa-nese Ya-ku-za!"

     Byakuya sighed and put his fork down. "I suspect he won't come even if we call him. That's just the kind of man he is. I guess I have no choice... We'll have our discussion without him. Someone can tell him what we decided later."

     Hajime asked "Discussion? What kind of discussion?"

     "You will be happy to hear I have decided to throw a party this evening."

    "A...A...A party?" Mikan stuttered.

    "That's right. A grand all-night party, all the way through the morning. I should warn you - absence is prohibited. This is a party with compulsory attendance."

    Mahiru voiced her worries before Nagito jumped the gun. "Um, well...I think I'm in favor... I mean, we're all naturally down right now..."

    'I have a bad feeling about this...'

    "So, I think this is the perfect time to have an event where we can get to know each other better and deepen our friendship. Was that what you were thinking, Togami? Is that why you suggested a party?"

    "My reasons do not matter.In any case. This is already a done deal. We are having a party tonight!"

    "How about we use the old lodge that's off to the side of the hotel grounds?" Nagito suddenly suggested. 'The fuck, why is he giving Byakuya so many ideas?!'

    Chiaki questioned, "That shabby lodge?

   "Well, if we clean it properly, I think we can get it in good condition. It certainly fits the closed space requirement. I'd even say it's the only place that does."

    "But, didn't Monomi forbid us to enter that lodge? She said something about a planned reconstruction."

    "Don't worry about it, peko!" Nagito grinned. Everyone assigned out roles, or... at least tried to. Nobody wanted to go ahead and clean the cabin. "In that case, how about we draw lots?"

    "Draw lots?" Hajime asked.

      "Actually, I, ah... I thought something like that might happen, so I prepared some in advance!" He dug around in his pocket and pulled out some sticks. He walked around to everyone explaining that whoever had the stick with the red line will have to clean.

    "Nobody reveal it until the count of three, okay?" Mahiru called out as the three of us grabbed a random stick.

"One..."

"Two...."

"Three!"

    I flipped over my stick and sighed. Red stick, lucky me... Everyone cheered or let out shaky breaths.

    "Who's stuck on cleaning duties?" Hajime asked.

   I stood up and revealed my stick, "great.."

    "Would you look at that." I wipped my head around to Nagito holding up another small red stick. "Just my luck."

'Fuck.'

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

I'm so sorry about the lack of romance or action in the book!
Am I going too slow or is this paste okay for now?
Is my writing okay for everyone or do I have to take some classes? 😭😭😭