Twenty-Two

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:663

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
663

Warnings:
None

Definition Of The Day:
C A J O L E R Y

Coaxing or flattery intended to persuade someone to do something.
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Power couple shittttt

Third POV:

"Whaaa! Y/n!" Sonia gasped at your fainted body. Under you, pressed against your chest for protection, were 4 furry animals. Gundham was nowhere to be seen however. The animals under you started to squeal, yell, bite you, anything to get your attention. They were worried about your unconcious state.

Nagito was the first person to make any kind of sudden movements. He felt like hes just lost to world. He blamed himself for not being able to keep a stronger grip on you, where did you learn to be able to slip out of his grasp so easily? Why couldnt he keep a stronger grip on you? Why didnt he run after you?

    "I-its all my fault..." He mumbled when he finally reached your passed out body.

Hajime quickly walked next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Its...its not your fault komaeda.."

Nagito brushed off his hand off his shoulder and bent down to you. He carefully moved all the hamsters onto your stomach and carefully cradled you. Swooping his arms under your legs, he was able to swing you up with little to no difficulties.

    "W-where are you going, basta?!" Fuyuhiko clutched his fists.

    "To her cabin..." Nagito walked out. Everyone gets up and follows the white hair man to the elevator.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Your POV

My eyes groggily opened up. The bright light blinded me and i instantly reached my hands up to my eyes to try and block out any source of light income. I slapped my arm back down and hit a small furry object. 'VKLEDFS HOW DID A RAT GET IN MY BED?!!?!'

I snapped up and twisted myself in my bed to try and get away from the rat. My eyes adjusted and flushed when i saw four little hampsters....gundham...

    "You're finally awake." A voice called out to me. I didnt bother turning around to face Nagito. He moved his hands to caress my back. The hamsters cried out in fear and disappeared under the blankets. "Y/N....if i were to have a plan, would you help me out with it?"

The room felt cold, whatever the plan was obviously was going to change the future and everything i cared for.

I stuttered, "W-what type of plan..?"

    "A plan to restore hope in everyone once again."

    "Hope..?" I asked. "Nevermind that, why should i help you?"

He leaned in to me, slowly. He rested his head on my chest, closing his eyes and humming. He grinned up at me, "You have many reasons on why to help me."

    "What if i dont want to?"

    "Then i'll kill you."

I was caught on my breathe, i chuckled. "You wouldn't kill me, besides, im not afraid to die."

    "Dont ever say youre not afraid to die."

    "Im not afraid to--" He snapped up and gripped my face in his hands. He squeezed my cheeks and gave me quick peck.

"Dont say it."

    "Let-go-of-my-face-cant-talk." My words were muffled. He grinned at me and let go of my face, he held onto my hands and brought them close to his chest.

    "Please, help me..."

    "Why should i?"

    "I wont ever bother you again.."

    "Ever again? You swear on it?"

    "Cross my heart, swear to hope."

I bit my lips as he gave me an intense glance. I was thinking hard, i do want freedom..but i doubt he'll ever give it to me...i also...dont want him to leave me for some strange reason..

    "Fine..."

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣