chapter twenty six

Jialia's POV

I woke up in the early morning of birds chirping. The sun shining brightly through the windows of Xiaojun's bedroom. I rub my eyes and turn to the other side to not see Xiaojun.

"W-where did he go?" I ask myself as I get up from bed and get change.

I exit his bathroom to see a letter by the end of his bed. I take it.

"Sorry for leaving you early in the morning. You didn't get to see me before I catch my flight back to korea. I'll miss you and Jian very much for the time being that I'm gone. I've left a ticket for you to attend the concert. I didn't get one for Jian because I thought that it's better if he stay home and watches me. Xiaojun." I read the note.

I can't help but smile. I scratch my head and grab the ticket along with the written in my hand as well. I exit his bedroom to go to Jian's bedroom to check up on him. He's wide awaken and excited as soon as I walk down the stairs. He gives me a big hug.

"What's this hug for?" I ask with a smile.

"Daddy told me to give you a hug when you are awake to make sure you are fine. Daddy told me that you were sad last night and needed a hug. So I'm giving you one." Jian says then smiles. I gently pat his head as my other hand is hugging him.

"Mommy is okay. Should we go look for breakfast?" I ask.

"Of course! I'm hungry!" Jian excitedly says. I put the ticket and note on the living room coffee table and held his hands as we walk to the kitchen. "Mommy. I want grapes! Did you know uncle Ten doesn't like grapes?"

"Really? He doesn't?" I surprisingly ask.

"He doesn't. He doesn't like fruit. He won't eat or touch one." Jian says.

I nod my head as he tells me stories about his uncles and how he wants to hangout with them again.

Later that day I'm still work since I don't have class. Yuyan is ranting to me about assignments and school. Everyone has their own opinions about school. Yuyan's hatred is in another level. Though I ask her why she's in college when it's school. She tells me that her mom wants her to finish college so that she can have a good education in the future.

Chunhua enters the cafe which catches both of our attention. Yuyan forces a smile when I know deep down she's thinking "why is she here."

"Can we talk?" Chunhua asks looking towards me.

I smile then nod my head. I guide her to the table. I sit down across from her.

"Don't let Hendery know that I'm attending the concert. It's a way for me to see him for the last time before I leave." Chunhua says.

I nod my head. "Don't worry. I won't tell him."

Chunhua did tell me what happened between her and Hendery. The story where she tries to make me fall in love with Lufeng while she uses Hendery to get close to Xiaojun. When I first heard that. I was very shock. Even Yuyan told me beforehand. I didn't believe her.

Of course I forgave her. Why? I could tell that she's changed. She slowly drifted away from Xiaojun. She knows that Xiaojun has me and backed off after being with Hendery for a while. She apologized to me for her last actions and asked me for help. In her eyes, her emotions. She loves Hendery. Even after what she did, she feels guilty because she hurt the one she loves.

"When the concert ends I'm going straight to the airport. I have a gift for you to give to him when he gets back to China. Don't tell him that it's from me. Or else he's not going to take it." Chunhua says.