15: Finally

Bella

"You are not going angel" Lucca's growl at me, and his arms around me tightens.

"Lucca, I have to go, if I have to save my mother and my sister from him." I plead as I try to explain him what I plan on doing.

Yesterday after having a very long discussion with both Francesco and Ciro, I decided what I need to do. I was going to lure Corbiniano in his own plan and rescue both my mother and my sister, Ella.

At first I was in denial, but later I noticed how similar Ella and I looked. We both had our mom's eyes. We looked similar in many ways but we were still different in our own ways. I was thin and short while Ella was tall and curvy. I had medium length brown hair while her hairs were long and golden blonde. But anyone could tell we were sister and I too couldn't deny it anymore. She was my sister, my sister. I couldn't believe it, my sister and mother were alive but they both were in potential danger. Corbiniano was properly using them to lure me and through me he would undoubtedly hurt Lucca. And I wouldn't not let that happen.

That's why last night I decided I will play along Corbiniano's game and except his offer to dinner. I wanted to see what was his plan and why has he kept my mother and sister captive for so long. I mean it been more than 10 years, what is he planning??

"What do you mean angel?" Lucca asks me with confusion as he tilts slightly and looks at me. He looked worried and scared, and I hated that. He was my everything and seeing him all upset and tensed bothered me. I wanted him to trust me and understand that I would never do anything to put his life in danger.

"Lucca, I think my mother and sister are held captives at Corbiniano's place." I explain.

"What do you mean captive??" This time Francesco ask me with furrow brow. He told me his history with my sister, Ella and how she ditched him. I spend the whole night going over his story and wondered if Corbiniano had anything to do with it. And if yes, why?? how??? there were so many questions that were unanswered and only Corbiniano could answer them. Solve the mystery.

I instantly looked at their perplexed faces and said "My biological mother left me a note, and she clearly said that my father, Corbiniano wanted me dead." At the reminder of that a low grunt leave Lucca's chest and when I look up at him. I notice his jaw was tensed, and his arms that circled around me became tighter. He wasn't hurting me, but the reminder of killing me was hurting him and I hated that. 

"Lucca, I want your help to save my mother and sister." I say gently while cupping his face from one side. I notice his tense body relax on my touch, but it went rigid the moment I mentioned saving my mother and sister.

"Angel, I can't let you..." Lucca tires to stop me but I cut in "Lucca, please for me."I say in a pleading tone and gently look at him.

He growls slowly in frustration as he closes his eye and shakes his head and then rests his forehead on mine. "Angel, I can't lose you please try to understand. I don't want you anywhere near that man." His tone was pleading and I hated that he was so worried. But if I wanted my mother and sister back from that evil, I need to play his trick.

"You won't." I reply promptly with confidence "I just need your help and I can do anything."

He tilts his head back and looks up at me "I will always help you no matter what. Always."He says and my eyes beam up at him with so much love. I know this is very hard for him to do, but for my sake he is willing to do it. Willing to put everything at risk, just for me.

"Thank you." I say as I kiss his cheeks.

"We both will also help" Francesco chimes in from across the table.

I move and look at both of them. They both smile at me and nod their head in agreement.

"We will do this but in my style." Lucca add and we all look at him.

"Yes boss." I reply and salute him.

He just rolls his eyes and smiles "What am I going to do about you??"

"Keep me," I say under my breath as I smile up at him.

"Oh I am keeping you, forever." He replies take hold on my hand and entwine his fingers with mine. Then he moves my hand to his lips and kisses them. "Forever angel," He slowly whispers just for my ears as he looks right into my eyes.