𝟎𝟑 . a new companion

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3 ❞

[ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 : 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 ]

'' Quack ''

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[ Lemon's POV ]

Walking back to the meet up place with our new so called companion named Gab. I need to ask myself every time; why did I agree on keeping a quacking chicken? Honestly; being in Minecraft was weird.. now a quacking chicken made it weirder- I mean.. we technically are in a video game.

But come ON. A quacking chicken? Sounds like a total nightmare, holy shit.

Bad kept humming along the way and as we both reached the lavapool- all of them were already there. I was going to say something when Darryl cut me off and quickly showed Gab around. I pouted and rolled my eyes.
" Guys guys guys! You won't believe what we just found! " My partner was showing Gab to them. They were pretty much confused and was probably stuck in an endless loading screen.
" Uh.. it's just a chicken..? " Y/n spoke up, still confused as always. But as Bad signaled them to get closer and listen.. Gab quacked yet again.
' Woah ' and ' WHAT ' Came out of their mouths as they heard the mob quack.

I thought they were going to be all like responsible and actually kill it.. THEY DECIDED TO KEEP IT?! WHAT!
Annoyed as ever, I looked over to Sapnap and George. Asking with a bit pissed off tone, I don't really want to be snapping right now.

" So.. Did you two pebbles found something or are we really going to sleep in a cave? " George quickly replied.
" Oh we did actually! It's just a few blocks away and- " Nick had cut off George and shoved a thing up to my face, I made a very confused face to Nick. The thing smelled very disgusting and it LOOKS HORRIBLE.
" What? Is there something wrong? "
It appears he's holding.. rotten flesh. What?.. Is this man okay or does he need some of the good wack to the head? The boy immediately realized his mistake and changed it into something else-