𝐱𝐱 . among us

❝ 𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦/𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢/𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 ❞

[ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 : 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖..𝙣𝙤- ]

'' Y/n kinda sus,not gonna lie

'' Y/n kinda sus,
not gonna lie.. ''

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

My dreams had finally came true, I had got on the ship I had always wanted to be on. The Skeld. The majestic space vehicle; Me, Lemon and many others had got in to.
I always wanted to work at the three main places that the Innersloth company is owning. And I'm about to voluntary work in one of them! This is so exciting! Smiling, I didn't even noticed that my group had already gotten in the ship
" Hey! You can't just make me lost in my thoughts like that! " I ran inwards the ship for the first time. It was huge! The inside was stunning!
" Woah! This is amazing! "
All of us had customized space suits with different designs! This is so cool!

The volunteers, as the Innersloth crew calls crewmates were scattered all around, but we do know that only about 15 - 18 people will be here.
" Heya nerd, you enjoying the ship so far " A boy with messy hazelnut hair had patted my shoulder. It was Jack, one of the friends I'm with.
" Don't be calling me a nerd, you know you're one too. And yes, I am enjoying it so far! " By the looks of it, everyone is here! We were all at the cafeteria, chit chatting. The crew was in groups of the people they know,
So far so good. The Skeld had taken off smoothly and now we're out of Earth's orbit, goodbye Nintendo Switch. We were all laughing and getting excited.. Until an urgent announcement came from the main room, or the admin.
' Attention crewmates, there's seems to be an impostor in the ship. We haven't calculated how many but they're still on board. They wish to sabotage and destroy this mere ship with everyone inside. We cannot come and help with this problem since the censors had just detected it. Please do not panic for we will send a professional crew there. Yours faithfully, the Innersloth crew. '