𝟎𝟒 . exploring

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4 ❞

[ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 : 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖..𝙣𝙤- ]

'' Don't mine at night

'' Don't mine
at night.. ''

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

[ Dream's POV ]

Surprisingly, Y/n's wound healed quick; quicker than it looks. Well, I am very glad that she managed to heal up quick since I think we're running out of iron and/or supplies fastly.
Remembering the ravine, I think I saw some oak wood there.. for what I know there might be a mineshaft there. And if there is, might as well mine too since a cave may or may not be nearby. But the chances are 50/50 so- it doesn't hurt to try.

Telling the plan to Lemon, she quickly told it to everyone since we don't have all day and the night is pretty dangerous.

" So guys, we need more supplies with our tools are mostly going to break soon and we don't have that much iron for everyone anymore. Plus mineral here said that he had seen a mineshaft by the ravine me and Bad was in before " Who is she calling a mineral- oh right. Clay. Classic.
" Ahah, real funny there you fruit. So yeah. There was a mineshaft there, I'm pretty sure. So, grab your tools, suit up and let's get going. "

Everyone eventually had their armour on fast and all had their tools in hand and/or in their inventory.
" Bet you guys a kiss on the cheek, we won't just find iron. " Said by Y/n and Sapnap laughed.
" Yeah? Well, if we don't find anything not iron you'll individually kids us on the cheek? Hm? " Added Nick. Y/n then flushed red as I wheezed causing my stomach to hurt- I can't-

" Okay Gab, you'll be staying home since you might die. Okay? Okay! "
Darryl was talking to his chicken, while Lemon was glaring at it.
But it looks like the mob had other plans. As we all walked towards the ravine, and going down safely to the edge of the mineshaft Y/n eyed out.