「 Chapter 1 」

Four Years Ago,

Back when the Darkness of Night,

Was a Far Bluer Hue than now...

•••●•••

The silhouette of a man walks down a dark alley, approaching a small building that held the sign Lupin.

He opens the door and enters walking down the wooden stairs spotting two people sitting on the bar counter.

Dazai who sat on your left flicks on his glass which created a soft and small 'clink'.

"Odasaku what's up?" Dazai greets as he looks over at redhead that has just arrived.

The cat that had been sleeping on your lap woke up while letting out a yawn as it jump off and headed towards another stool.

"Aww you woke up Sensei, Osamu" You pout.

"Oops~ Sorry [Y/n]" Dazai said as he scratch his head.

"Sensei? Why'd you call him that?" Odasaku asks you while taking off his coat.

"Just look at how wise he looks" You said looking over at the cat who settled on another stool going back to his sleep which made you smile.

"He even gives up his seat when we have guests" Dazai added.

Odasaku then took the seat on your right as both you and Dazai turn to face him.

"So you're not going to believe what happened today"

"There was a ridiculous shoot out inside a warehouse"

Both of you said happily as you two finished each others sentences.

"Really?" Odasaku asks as the bartender pours him his glass.

"We wound up trading shots with a very energetic group of guys~!" You piped up with a grin. 

"They're truck featured a machine gun~!" Your brother added as he playfully makes a pistol with his fingers as you couldn't help but giggle and nodded your head in agreement.

"That's quite a weapon" Odasaku commented as he then faces both of you.

"So those injuries of both of yours, I'm assuming that you two got those from the hail of bullets?" The red head asks looking over at twin's bandaged faces.

"Yup~! And I'm still alive~!" You chirp but then immediately slump down on the counter.

"I'm still alive...."

The red head who was use to this lifted up his hand and gave you a pat on the head as he then face your brother.

"Mine is from my own fault because I had to pee and when I rush I trip right into a ditch" Dazai says with a smile.

"Is that so...I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go" Odasaku says as he retracts his hand when you sat up and look at your brother.

"I told you to go to the bathroom first" You nudge him.

"I know you were right [Y/n]~" Dazai says with a grin.

He then slumps on the counter bar and started poking on the ice on his drink.

You let out a small yawn as you then felt your bandages were a bit loose and adjusted it.

Odasaku drank his drink as he glances at the two of you who were too busy to notice his gaze.