「 Chapter 3 」

•••●•••

You then turn on your heels and made your way next to Dazai, crouching beside him as the two of you now observe the 3 deceased bodies.

"The rounds went clean through their bodies, meaning they were killed at close range" Dazai said to you.

"The assailants were skilled pros, we're getting our hopes up" You replied back as Dazai then held out his hand.

"Let us see the surveillance photos"

One of the operatives handed it to him as the two of you surveyed trough the photos that were captured.

"They look like hoodlums at first glance, but they must be well trained soldiers" You stated

"The way they cover their blindspots is proof enough. But why take this appearance though?" Dazai said.

You then grab his wrist, stopping him moving to another photo and squint your eyes pointing out the gun on one of the assailants in the photo.

Meanwhile Hirotsu lost the game as the words 'Game Over' was plastered on the screen.

"Mr Hirotsu..."Dazai calls out to him in the exact moment.

He quickly turns around with his hands behind his back and head bowed down in shame.

"I have no excuse to offer, please give me a chance I will surely---"

"Do you recognized this gun?" You interrupted as you showed him the picture.

Hirotsu looks at it carefully "Hmmm, its an old model even older than me. But I believed that would be Graugeist, a traditional European pistol." Hirotsu explained.

"We actually saw this very same type of gun last night" Dazai said as he stood up and held out a hand to you.

You took it and stood up, dusting your skirt "Yeah, which seems to indicate that they attacked us shortly before the raid in the armory as carried out" You stated.

"It was all just a distraction..." Dazai said as a smirk mades it way on his face chuckling darkly, "How very interesting"

"I guess there far more ingenious bunch that we had given credit for" You smiled darkly as you cross your arms.

"Mr Hirotsu, this men hit one of the Port Mafia's most secured storage units. They gained entrance with the official passcode that is only known to executives and higher ups." Dazai stated as he narrows his eyes.

"Are you two saying that we have a traitor in our midst? That we don't know who's behind these attacks?" Hirotsu question the two of you.

Letting out a sigh you tuk your hair behind your ear "Our subordinates did torture one of them yesterday, but the man killed himself before revealing much"

"He swallowed a cyanide pill he tuck inside a moller, but it wasn't a complete loss. We learned the name of their Organization" Dazai said as you two smiled darkly.

"Mimic" 

•••●•••

The blood and bodies had been clean up as everyone headed back to HQ except for you and Dazai who stayed behind.

"I can't believe you almost killed the guy [Y/n]" Dazai said with a smile as he continues to stare at the water that reflected the orange sky.