The date and dinner at the Burrow

Draco woke up bright and early on Saturday morning for the date. He took his time to get ready as it is a lunch date and lunch was five hours away. He put on casual clothes and tried to find something that looked muggle enough to wear which was a black button-up shirt with black jeans. When he was dressed, he headed down to the kitchens to grab some breakfast. The smell of French Toast was amazing. He walked in silently, grabbed a plate and placed a French toast on the plate from the pile and snuck out so he wouldn't be seen. He began eating the toast, his taste buds flaring from the heat of it. He opted to take a long walk around the grounds of the manor to pass the time.

As the clock struck 10:55 am, Draco apparated to one of London's closest alleyways to the British Museum. He knew he'd be a little early, but he liked being the first one there. When he walked out of the alleyway, however, Harry was already walking over to the museum. Or who he hopes is Harry.

Draco fastened his pace to catch up to the boy, hoping it's Harry. "Harry?" he asked. The boy turned around and Draco knew it was Harry by the beautiful emerald green eyes, round glasses, and lightning bolt-shaped scar on his forehead that was slowly disappearing...

"Draco," Harry said warmly and smiled brightly. He walked up to him and latched his arms around Draco's neck. It's feels like it has been so long, and he's missed the blonde Slytherin.

"Hello, Harry," Draco said, locking his arms around Harry's waist and smiling at the sight of breathtaking green eyes that were staring into his silver ones.

Harry planted a kiss to Draco's nose and the blonde Slytherin blushed and looked down at his nose with a shy smile. Harry kissed Draco's nose again, grinning at the reaction he's getting from the Slytherin.

"I like this greeting very much," Draco said while looking back down at his nose. Harry's kisses were still lingering on his nose and it just gave him tingles and shivers all over. Is it possible to be so much in love with someone but you've ignored the feelings for so long?

"Good," Harry said and kissed Draco's cheek to get another reaction from the Slytherin and of course the Slytherin's face reddened only slightly. "You're going to have to get used to them."

When Draco knew Harry was going to kiss his cheek again, he quickly moved his face backwards and pressed his lips to Harry's in a kiss. Harry kissed back passionately and pulled Draco closer to him. After a few more seconds had gone by, they pulled out of the kiss with red swollen lips and slight blushes to their cheeks.

"I like that greeting even more," Harry whispered sweetly and kept his arms around Draco. He just didn't want to let go. He felt so safe and secure in the arms of this blonde snake.

Draco laughed softly, agreeing with Harry about the greeting. Merlin, he could stay in this position with Harry all day long and not get bored. "Let's go. I want to get to know you some more throughout this day."

"I cannot wait until you do," Harry said, giving Draco another kiss on the lips and unlatched his hands around Draco's neck. The Slytherin smiled and intertwined their hands together as they began to head off. They walked past the British Museum towards Big Ben, taking a stroll through every park they come across to look at the scenery. But, their own scenery to look at was each other.

"So," Harry said, breaking the moments of pure silence from this beautiful sunny day. "Tell me about this whole Lucius befriending Mr. Weasley thing."

Draco smiled and told Harry about everything that happened after he left the Great Hall, including his father accepting him, finding out his father's gay but he left the whole thing about telling his mother that he said 'I love you' to Harry as that will be something for the future.