☁️Chocolate Paradise☁️ »Killua«

CHOCOLATE PARADISE
KILLUA X FEM!READER
FLUFF

Let's start it off with a lovely Killua fluff☁️, shall we?

-------------

Killua had decided to drag Y/n, his girlfriend of two years, to the grand opening of the new chocolate workshop that had just opened in the next town over from Heaven's arena. Where they were currently staying.

"Killua hurry up or we're going to miss the ribbon cutting!" Y/n shouted. Y/n had decided to wake up early (something unusual for the h/c haired girl) to be awake enough to actually comprehend what was going on in the world around her. Killua on the other hand, had other plans.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Don't you dare leave without me, Y/n!" Killua made his way out of their shared room, hopping, attempting to pull his shoe on.

When he finally pulled it on, he planted his feet into the ground in front of Y/n with his hands on his hips. His eyes met her's and a grin appeared on his face. "Well! Let's go!" He hollered.

Killua grabbed her wrist and went to turn towards the exist but felt a tug. His body turned and fell into her embrace, feeling the rumble from Y/n's chuckle vibrate through his body.

Heat rose up up Killua's cheeks and he felt the immediate need to pull back and scream 'baka' at her but he resisted the urge, curious on what Y/n was doing.

Y/n reached for his collar that was half sticking up and half not, flattening it down to perfection before pulling away slightly. Killua's hands rested on her hips while she rested her own on his shoulders.

They stared at each other for a moment before Y/n trailed her hands up the sides of his face to his hair line, Killua observing her every move.

She gently intertwined her fingers with his soft fringe and brushed through it. Y/n could only assume that through the rush, he somehow managed to forget to brush his hair. "Are you done 'perfecting' me, Y/n?" He asked with a laugh, face still slightly pink.

Y/n moved a few locks of his hair before stepping away and looking at her scruffy chocolate loving sweetheart. She looked over him once more before smiling. "You look perfect, Kil." She beamed.

Killua looked away as too not let her see his ruby red face. "Yeah, whatever, Baka. Let's go already! Come on!" He gushed, dragging her down the hall.

~🍫😻🍫😻🍫~

The building was beautiful. Whether it was the fact that someone could see all the types of chocolate and chocolate product despensers through the giant glass window in the front of the store or the modern look of it all, we will never know.

The opening ceremony was nothing to be frowned about either. It was a sight to behold. The ribbon in front of the workshop was actually made entirely of chocolate. They had broken pieces off and thrown them into the crowd.

Killua was lucky enough to be at just the right spot. While Y/n was lucky enough to have a boyfriend that loved her more then he loved chocolate, (it was a close competition that Y/n ended up winning by being the one that supplied him with chocolate, for that he was eternally grateful). They ended up going halfsies on the delicious treat.

When all the chocolate ribbon were removed, the doors opened, Killua made it appoint to be the first one in no matter what—he may have shocked a few people to get there.

What? I wasn't lying when I said no matter what.

Eventually he did manage it, pulling Y/n along behind him he reached to front of the line and was welcomed into the store as the first ever customer.

Taking in a deep inhale, Killua grinned. "God, it smells amazing in here. Y/n... catch me..." He dramatically fell backwards into Y/n's arms who was fortunately standing right behind him. "... I think I'm in heaven."

How could he not be? Not only was he surrounded by 5 lifetimes supplies of chocolate but he was also being held up by the person he loves most in the world. A true dream come true.

He opened his eyes and started up at her from her arms, he strained his back to raise towards her and pecked her on the lips before standing up and walking over to the giant display of free tasters, Y/n following closely behind.

As far as those two knew, no where did it say you had to be mind mindful of other customers, so without much thought, they both sat down on the little chairs as had a chocolaty feast.

Killua glanced over at her during one of his breathing breaks (that only occurred every 2-3minutes) and noticed something. He reached towards her and grabbed her chin, redirecting it towards himself.

Y/n was about to open her mouth to speak but felt his thumb gently graze the corner of her mouth before making its way to his own. Slightly surprised, she began to stutter.

"I- wha-"

He pulled his thumb from his lips, tilted his head and gave her a lopsided smile. "You had some chocolate on your face. Wouldn't want it to go to waste." He smiled the sweetest smile she had ever seen.

Must be the chocolate. She thought, smiling right back at her love.

This truly was paradise. A fairly chocolaty paradise.

~~~
Well? How did you like the first one-shot of many to come?

Yes, I am indeed quite aware that I switched between 2nd and 3rd POV quite frequently, I'll fix that tomorrow.
(Fixed. Is now written in 3rd POV)

Any Requests?

Unedited

^credits to artist^

^credits to artist^