Twenty-Four

I stared at the afternoon sky from the room's sliding glass door. After going to the falls we decided to have a lunch and ended up in a sushi restaurant and now I'm here almost drifting of to sleep when my phone rang.

"Hey bitch where are you?" I heard Seoyun yell which almost damaged my ears

"What the hell?"

"I'm coming to your room now." she said and cut off the phone. I lightly sighed and looked at Jimin who was soundly sleeping in my lap. I looked at him and noticed his almost non-existent freckles on the neck and his flawless skin of which I was officially jealous but anyways and then his infinite percent kissable lips. I bent down a little and kissed his forehead and just that instant the bell rang. That was fast.

I tried to push Jimin aside without cracking his neck and then instantly ran towards the door

"How long does it take to open the door?" Seoyun gasped and rushed inside. Her eyes went wide when she saw Jimin laying on the bed in a very awkward position.

"Yaah Jimin get up." Seoyun pulled Jimin and he immediately shot up. He quickly pulled up his nikes and dragged me with him to the door

"That kiss was really cute." he smirked and my cheeks turned to a faint shade of red "I can change you into so many many colors of pink." and with that he left the room leaving me too awestruck.

Was he awake the whole fucking time?

"You inexperienced hoe, come here now we have to get ready." she grabbed my hand took me to the other side of the room and sat me on the couch

"For what?" I asked her.

"For the date what else?" she gasped and emptied her bag "I just love it when you two get flustered and shit like that." she continued and I gave her dismissive straight face

"And man you got him real soft. I mean he was such a disagreeing horny asshole but you have been getting the lover boy all blushy lately." she smiled and hugged me dramatically.

"You think I appreciate you calling my- anyways we're working on stuff from now." I stretched my back.

"You guys are dating officially?" her mouth fell wide open as she stressed on the word 'officially'

"Naah" I shrugged my shoulders and moved my head before I rubbed my nape "are we dating?"

"Oh my." she squealed and I shushed her "I said that in a questioning way you drama queen."

"I don't love drama, it loves me." Seoyun smiled and rummaged through my luggage as I spread on the couch.

"Just give my brain a little rest for like three hours." I yawned when she threw a pillow at my face

"Get up"

"Okay what are we wearing?" Seoyun kept her hand on her hips and bit her bottom lip. I walked towards my luggage and took out every dress I bought for his trip. Five to be precise.