Forty-Four

Jimin's fingers' grip tightens around my wrist. "What do you mean that Kai is here?" I dragged Jimin with me in front of the gate camera and saw Kai with a red envelope in his hand. We were expecting a bunch of his agents surrounding him but he was standing alone.

"Is he trying to make amends?" Taehyung talked my heart out and I was just about to answer when I got cut off by Jimin.

"Too late, Taehyung just call Namjoon hyung and warn against what can be coming, since we are not clear about his intentions we will just talk to him here." Jimin was a little perplexed but he sure knew how to handle the situation.

"What if he tries to shoot?" I asked cluelessly as I saw a pistol in Jimin's hand. "Well we're just gonna avoid bloodshed for the day." He let go of my wrist and without even thinking twice he simply approached the main gate and opened it.

"Hello Kai, what brings you here this instant?" Jimin's teeth gritted and he pointed the gun on Kai's forehead and signaled him to get in.

"Whoa boy slow down, I'm here just to invite." Kai smirked at the sight of me and lowered Jimin's gun with his pinky finger. Well no doubt this man who was our rival was just simply charming, more like spellbinding. He quietly approached towards me and the only sound in the penthouse was the 'click-clack' of his louis vuitton shoes.

I backed away a little when Kai out of nowhere took my hand. And kissed it. "I'm here to invite you to Miami's biggest ball, Bangtan will also join and be prepared." he huskily said, I looked at Jimin who was a jealous mess at this point of time.

"The time and location are on the card." What would my circumstances be if I married Kai in the first place? This question would continue to haunt me in my nightmares, whole life and probably the time after life. The red envelope was handed to me. This ball wasn't a ball for sure, it was a location where all the bloodshed will officially take place.

"What if we don't want to show up?" Taehyung's grip on the barrel tightened.

"I know you will do it, you really don't want to miss an event where you can kill me. Or I can destroy you." a manic smile covered his face. "I would find it simply rude if you don't come, after taking time out of my packed schedule just to give an invitation." with that sentence Kai exited the premises. Was I even breathing this entire time?

"Aren't your houses secured or what?" I sat on the chair and waited for an answer.

"Jimin's and the Kim mansion are publicly exposed but the others aren't." Taehyung quietly said whilst slamming the gun on the table, well he was practically right. I don't have any clue of where the other five members lived.

The whole house fell silent. Jimin sat next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder as he simply opened the red envelope and read it. Just that instant the bell rang. Taehyung was now sleeping with his head on Jimin's lap. These soulmates are still kids.

"Can you please open the gate?" Jimin asked me and I got up. Opening the gate without looking at the screen resulted in someone literally jumping on me.

"Ayla!" a familiar voice screeched and I realised it was Seoyun. Her embrace engulfed and I apprehended how much the lack of her presence and her energy was affecting me.

"What are you doing here? How and when?" i asked excitedly as i saw the same pair of dom eyes and straight black hair.

"I was missing you guys so i just talked to Jungkook and he said that he won't come back to Seoul until everything is sorted out." well she at least had a hint. "Jungkook texted me this location, fucker didn't even come to pick me up. Is this your house?" Seoyun barged inside the penthouse and got attacked by the soulmates who were previously sleeping.

"Seoyun!" they lightly hugged her. "This is my house." Jimin said as he and Taehyung took her bags inside and Seoyun just sat on the couch weakly before saying something again.

"You guys, I also actually came here because I missed my period and I'm just too nervous to do a pregnancy test and I can only do it infront of you." well that was unexpected, our eyes went wide before practically facepalming myself. I pulled her to the bathroom and locked her as we waited for her in the room.

"Seoyun are you serious or what? If this is a prank then it has kind of crossed the limits." i said whilst banging at the door signaling her to hurry up, no answer.

"You think that I would come from Seoul to Miami just for a god forsaken prank?" she opened the door and almost shoved the white card-stick in my hand and turned her head away from it. Cold sweat formed on my forehead and when the test was finally over, I knew.

That she fucked up.

---

Dear bros and hoes I really am sorry for a short chapter but understand. That I have frickin high school on my head. Vote and follow and comment too.