Thirty-Eight

I felt someone caressing my disheveled hair. Last I remember, I fell asleep on the dining table while studying out of boredom and it was at past 5. My eyes fluttered open to see a fond smile on my brother's face.

"Whoa, all dressed where are you going?" I asked him as I rubbed my eyes and sat straight only to be welcomed by the five men dressed in black tux sitting on the dining table looking incredulously hot, making me feel ugly and broke even though my outfit was more girly and less wrecked than the other days.

"You very well know." The blue haired man sitting next to Jin sighed as he diverted his attention from the phone screen to the rest of us. Dressed in luxury, hair held back, looking crisp top to toe pointed to only one thing. They got a mission. But Jin never or even let me catch a hint of it and today was a highly unusual sight.

"Who is getting killed today?" my question grabbed everyone's attention.

"The thai guy, the one who attempted to kidnap you?" that rang the bell as I had reminiscing flashbacks of me burying a dagger in his right shoulder as an act of self defense. Gotta say that took some guts. Two years of training wasn't a complete waste.

"Yeah I dislocated his shoulder. So what?" the answer was knowable. To dismantle Kai we had to take down the thai guy so that Kai had absolutely no protection or support under any circumstances.

"You dislocated his cock? How is he-" Junglecock choked on his spit

"I said 'so what?' you freak." I slapped his arm with the book in my hand. "Anyways why now? Why are you telling me now?" I continued.

"So that if something happens then handle everything." Suga oppa dragged the attention towards himself. His statement took my bystorm.

"Can't I come too? You know I can fight? Please-" my pleas were abruptly stopped when Hobi's hand covered my mouth.

"Don't even think about it. We are saving you for the next time." if people could die from glares then my funeral would have been over till now due to the deadly stares coming from the hyung line.

"So you're telling me that I lost my parents and now you're telling me that this mission is so risky that there is a chance one of you can die? After being the most dangerous mob boss in Florida, you're telling me you can die and then I have to handle everything?" I stood up from the chair and shook Jin's arm and grabbed a fistfull of his sleeve which resulted in creasing.

All of them remained silent as I scanned everyone's vacant and void expressions searching for a hint of feelings but none. I looked at Taehyung and then I realized that Jimin wasn't here the whole time.

"Where's your seventh member?" my voice was low but in the pin-drop silent room it was audible for everyone here. Did they send him beforehand?

"Go to your room Yeonnie." Jin oppa's voice wasn't tender and soft. It was deeper which had the audacity to send chills down my spine.

"You sent him?" I spoke more clearly this time. The nails dug deeper in my palm. No I don't. I can't afford to lose anyone now.

"Go to your fucking room Kim Yeona!" Jin oppa screamed which made me flinch. Taehyung and Jungkook jumped in their seats. I felt tears pooling in my eyes, not because of Jin but at the thought of losing any of these guys. Most importantly Jin and Jimin. I picked my book and made my way towards my room. My footsteps fastened over the staircase and I slammed the book on the wall whilst reaching my book. Next came the clattering and crashing of glass pieces which crashed the door.

The next minute took me by a surprise when a pair of arms encircled me and a scene I knew too well surrounded me. "Calm down lady will you?" his voice was soft. Without saying a word I turned and buried my head in his neck.

"No kisses, no hugs and no cuddles for the rest of your life if you have a scratch on yourself." i tried to keep my voice crisp and clear, confident but at the end it was already starting to crack.

"Wait, you're not crying." Jimin removed my arms and scanned my face. "Kim Ayla, I'm a curse casted upon you. I am no way in hell getting lifted up." he wiped my eyes with his Chanel suit. He made me crack up a little.

"Yeah you better not."

---

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi were now walkin in Miami's biggest casino which was owned by the Thai guy but in a couple of hours it would just become another property to be listed under Kim Seok-Jin's name. But the time before that is gonna sweep the floor beneath their feets.

"Kook you know what you have to do." The eldest among them ordered. The youngest nodded and walked over the persian carpets as the golden light emitting from the glass crystal chandeliers made his already flawless skin glow. He made his way towards the mistress of the thai mob boss.

"I wish it was Seoyun." Jungkook murmured and grabbed the attention of the alluring young woman with blond locks.

"Hey there." She said in an almost seductive tone and it was enough already enough for Jungkook.

"Hey mind if i play along?" The man leaned closer to her. But to distract her was one big task. She wasn't only his mistress, but she was also Thai guy's best agent. Jungkook and Camila had many things in common. They both were distractions because they were just way too beautiful for others to handle.

"What am i supposed to call you, young man?" she gave him her hand.

"Jungkook, pretty lady." he said as he kissed her hand. "You don't mind having a drink with me, do you?" he asked again and Hoseok came in front of him with a drink and a tray with two glasses of golden champagne disguised as a waiter.

"Ma'am and sir." Hoseok cleared his throat while Jungkook didn't even budge to lift his eyelids up because he knew that if he did, then they'll crack up.

"Here you go Camila." Jungkook gave her the glass before dissolving a white pill in it. "How do you know my name?" her eyes widened and Jungkook was dead in his tracks

"You told it yourself, beautiful." a chill ran down his spine while answering the question with a confidence which was on another level. She lightly took a sip of the champagne while Jungkook kept talking and flirting to her. Then it was that second when cold meta was pressed against his forehead.

"Who are you Jungkook?" Camila balanced herself as the pill started to show it's effects.

"Jeon Jungkook." and then the lights went out and Jungkook grabbed Camila's wrist as quickly as he could so it became impossible for her to run away.

"Parties' over bitches, go to your home." Yoongi's voice echoed as he shot a gunshot on one of the agents legs. The normal public panicked and started crowding over the exit. After a few minutes the only people left were either men of Kim Seok-jin, better known as BTS or the men belonging to their rivals.

"You made a mistake." The owner of the casino walked in front. His almost cured dislocated shoulder was covered by a white Givenchy suit.

"So did you Ten." 

____

|<|Author|>| 

Shit is on it's way. 

Thank you for reading, it means loads. *wipes tears*. Vote, comment and follow.