Chapter 3: Fun

This chapter is a little bit smutty hehe~

--------

"Bro have you seen Hiyo-chan's latest stream? " Terushima asked the bed haired male.

"Hell yeah dude. He was so fuckin' hot. " Kuroo and the other laughed.

While Hinata was walking by, hearing their conversation. He blushed beet red and tried to walk pass without being noticed.

"Oh, hi lil' spider man! " Terushima then called him, making the tangerine flinched.

"U-uhm, Hi! " He greeted, trying to ignore the fact that they knew about his other side.

He couldn't directly look at the males and just looked at random places. Avoiding eye contact.

The males looked at each other.

"Chibi-chan, do you perhaps know about a streamer named Hiyo-chan? " Kuroo suddenly asked which made the tangerine blush furiously.

Of course Kuroo would suspect that. He's literally one of the most smartest character in Haikyuu. He narrowed down the things he suspect. Like the tangerine overhearing their conversation and him trying to avoid them both, plus when he was asked that question he blushed. I mean, who would blush if you're asked if you're another person right?

"I-i'm- who's that? " He tried to speak normally but failed.

Kuroo and Terushima smirked.

"Well, you do kinda look like him even though he's wearing a mask. " Terushima said and slowly caressed  the tangerine's shoulder making him softly and quietly moan, which made the males blush.

They were infront of the entrance of the bathroom btw (○゚ε゚○)

"Woah- you kinda sound like him too. " Terushima said surprised.

"I-i don't-! Nggh~! " He moaned when he didn't noticed that Kuroo had leaned in and sucked his neck.

"So you are Hiyo-chan~? " Terushima teasingly whispered in his ear and licked his earlobe, making the tangerine quietly moan again.

"I-i said I'm n-not! " He said as he pushed the two males and ran away.

The two males smirked at each other.

"Should I tell the others or...? "

"Nah, let them know by themselves. In the mean time, let's tease little Chibi-chan first~ " Kuroo teasingly said and bit his lips.

--

O my asahi I'm so stupid.

He said to himself as he mentally face palmed.

It's okay, It's okay. I'm just gonna avoid them and hopefully-

"Well hello there Chibi~ " He flinched when Kuroo suddenly appeared right infront of him.

"Shi- " He was about to ran the opposite way but saw Terushima smirking at him.

"You ain't going no where Hiyo-chan~ "

Oh god of the earth, please let the ground swallow me for thy sake.

"Wh-what do you g-guys want? " Hinata asked blushing.

"You. " They both said in unison.