Chapter 4: Closet

Yas, another smutty chapter (。・ω・。)

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Bathroom~ Bathroom~ " Hinata sang as he was getting closer to the bathroom.

He went in and goes to a cubicle.

After he did number 1, he went outside the cubicle and flinched as he saw a tall giant male waiting outside the cubicle that he was in.

"Uhm, C-can i help you with something? " He nervously asked while his eyes were trembling.

"I was just wondering why did a girl went in the men's bathroom. " The male smirked as he looked down at the boy.

"U-uh, But I don't see any girls here sir. " He said as he slowly tried to walk away but squeaked when he felt the man gripped his arm.

"I'm talking about you baby~ " The creepy male said as he leaned in.

But Hinata was not your normal gay bitch.

He slapped the man and kicked him in the balls, making the male groan and fall on the floor.

"Creep. " He said as he made his run.

"You can't run away~ " The creepy man said as he limply run for the tangerine.

"Yes i can bitch, I have two legs creepy motherfucker. " He screamed while running away from the male.

"Fwah! " He squeaked when he looked forward and bumped his face into a hard chest.

"Hinata? " An owl called making the tangerine look up.

"Bokuto-san! Akaashi-san! " He happily shouted and looked back again.

"Where are you princess~ " The male said as he looked around.

"Fuck. " He whispered as he pulled the two to a nearby Janitor's closet.

The two males were confused but let the tangerine drag them.

They heard footsteps past by the closet and the tangerine sighed in relief.

"What was the about? " Bokuto asked and looked down. He immediately blushed when he realized what position they were in.

Akaashi was leaned in a wall while Hinata's back was facing him. Bokuto and Hinata were face to face. In short, Hinata was squeezed by the two since the closet was small.

"Can you open the door now, Bokuto-san? " Hinata asked as he looked upwards. The male nods and quickly tried to open the door. His face scrunched up when the door wouldn't open.

"What's the matter Bokuto-san? " Akaashi asked as he looked at the struggling owl.

"It wouldn't open. " Bokuto said as he tried again but the door was saying No❤

"L-let's just wait until someone passes by. " Hinata smiled as he holds the owl's hand that was still trying to open the goddamn door.

The owl nodded and stopped trying to open Oikaw- I mean, the door.

There was a comfortable silence surrounding the three which made Hinata happy.

Bokuto moved his legs since it was in an uncomfortable position. The two males blushed as they heared the tangerine let out a quick quite moan as the leg of the owl was accidently pushed upwards, It touching the tangerine's lower part.

"I-i'm sorry. " He said and bowed apologetically. But since the Closet was small, his big ass hit Akaashi's clothed private part, making the black-haired male groan. The owl also groaned as Hinata's head hit his clothed private too.

Well done Hinata ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

The three blushes beet red. Hinata was all flustered and didn't know what to do.

"I-i- "

"Hinata. " Akaashi called.

"Y-yes? "

"Are you doing this on purpose? " Akaashi asked while blushing.

"Wha- No! " He too, blushes.

"Then do you want to? "

"Want to what? " The tangerine confusedly asked while tilting his head. Making his smooth milky neck exposed to the hungry males.

"This. " Akaashi said as he licked the tangerine's neck. Making the smaller moan softly.

"Waah! Let me have a taste too! " Bokuto said in jealousy and leaned in closer to the tangerine. Immediately sucking on it.

"Aaah~ " Hinata moaned as the two males were eating him.

This is wrong. So wrong.

He holds on to the Owl's shirt and tugged it. Making the owl stop and look at him.

"Don't leave a mark. " He said while blushing furiously.

The two males looks at each other and  smirked.

"We won't Hinata. " Akaashi said as he continued eating him. Careful enough to not leave a mark on him.

But it feels good.

The tangerine could not help but to moan when Akaashi started to play with his nipples, pinching and pulling them.

"AaAhn~ "

I want to stop.

"Bokuto-san~ aAh~ "

But the feeling,

"Akaashi-san~ "

Is too good.

Hinata moaned loudly as the owl started to suck on his chest.

"B-bokuto-san~ hAhgh~ " He loudly moaned once again as Bokuto sucked on his nipples, nibbling on it.

"Does it feel good? " Akaashi seductively whispered in the smaller's ear. Making the tangerine shiver.

"Y-yes~ " Hinata pulled on the owl's hair as the male was sucking it harder.

Akaashi faced Hinata's head infront of him and started making out with him. Their tounges played and explored each other's mouth.

Hinata's moans were cut off when they heard a knock on the door. They looked at each other and they immediately fixed their postures. The two males groaned in dissatisfaction.

"W-we can't open the door! Can you open it for us? " Hinata asked.

"Sure thing. " The voice doubtly said and the door was opened. Revealing members of different volleyball teams.

"H-hi? "

----------------------------------

Wassup y'all, I haven't updating lately and I'm sorry about that :((

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day! Or night!