Chapter 7.2: Be quiet~ (Gangbang)

"Hmm~ Should I be next~? " Tendou said in a singsong voice as he made his way to the tangerine. His slender fingers tracing from the tangerine's chest to his thighs, separating them.

He licked his lips as he saw Hinata's hole filled with dripping cum.

"A beautiful sight indeed~ " He said as he lift the tangerine's legs and positioned himself, slamming his dick inside the tangerine.

"yAaHh~! Tendou~ " He closed his eyes that was surrounded by tears, feeling immense pleasure.

"Hmm~ Your inside is so messy~ " The red head said as he smirked, looking lustfully at the tangerine.

Tendou groaned as he fastened his pace. Hinata arching his back as he felt a knot forming on his stomach.

The tangerine moaned loudly as he cummed, the red head kept thrusting 'till he was close. Cumming inside of the tangerine.

"Fuck~ "

They both pant heavily in exhaustion, the tangerine closing his eyes, almost falling asleep but came back to his senses when he was being lifted.

"You can't just leave us with this right? " Terushima smirked while grabbing the tangerine's hand and placing it to his bulge. Hinata blushed and tried to find words to say.

"B-but- "

"I really don't wanna do this, but it's disrespectful if I don't eat the food represented in front of me right? " Kita snaked his arms on Hinata's waist and placed him in his lap, both facing each other with lustful eyes, but Kita still having a blank expression.

"I should be stopping them... But that would ruin the fun right~? " Suga said behind Kita as he smirked and lifted the tangerine's face. Kissing him passionately.

( OwO I just realized they all end with " Right "...... K bye )

Terushima flipped him, his back facing Kita and his front facing Terushima.

The fox positioned him into fours, also positioning himself.

"You're so cute~ " Terushima said as he shoved his dick inside of Hinata's mouth.

"Hmmp! " Hinata moaned as he felt Kita entering him, Terushima groaning because of the friction from Hinata's mouth.

"Shit~ "

Kita holds onto the tangerines waist, thrusting in a fast pace.

"K-kwita-shaAhn~ hmmp!" Terushima deepened Hinata's head. Making the tangerine choke.

"nAaHhn~ " Hinata moaned as he cummed, Kita cumming after.

"Can't believe this day would come, can't believe I'd be fucking my own baby crow~ " Suga chuckled as he slammed his dick inside of the tangerine after switching positions with Shinsuke.

"Suga-shaAn~! " Hinata had widened eyes as a dick was shoved inside of his mouth.

"I haven't cummed yet baby~ " Terushima said with a smirk as he thrusted his hips, causing Hinata to deep throat him, making him choke for the nth time.

"hmAaH~ Terwushima~saaHn~ " Hinata moaned as Terushima kept thrusting his hips.

"Hinata~ You feel so warm~ " Sugawara smirked as he kept thrusting in roughly.

Hinata blushed, his face full of tears and cum.

Hinata's loud whimpers and moans echoed inside of the room. Skin slappings could he heard also.

"haAghHn~! " The tangerine moaned as the three of them cummed. Hinata passing out while breathing heavily.

"How do we tell them about this? "

"They'll know. "

--Time skip--

It was the next night and Hinata was walking in the halls of the training camp limply, planning to go back to his dorm after eating dinner in a closet, not wanting to be seen. He was blushing while remembering the orgy he just experienced last night.

I'm so embarrassed. Just why did I agree on doing that? Now I can't walk nicely and practice.

Hinata thought to himself. Not hearing the person calling him.

"Hinata! Hey! Hinata! " Nishinoya and Tanaka shaked ( what the fuck is the past-tense for shake? Lmao I'm becoming more dumb everyday ) the tangerine.

Hinata looked at the two and blushed.

"I-i'm sorry N-noya-senpai, Tanaka-senpai. " Hinata bowed but immediately regretted it as he felt pain from his ass.

The two males looked at each other as they heard the tangerine's wails.

"Coach Ukai is waiting for you in room 3823743729292937262. " Tanaka said nervously.

" Oh, o-okay... " Hinata turned around and tried to walk. He almost fell but Nishinoya fortunately catched him.

"Want us to help you? " The libero asked.

Hinata's face lit up as he nodded. The two senpais smiling.

I wonder why're they not asking why my legs hurt...

They reached the room they were looking for immediately. Helping the tangerine get into the dark room.

The room lit up, revealing volleyball gays~

Goshiki, Shirabu, Semi, Lev, Yaku, Squidward, Atsumu, Osamu, and Suna

Comment some gays I could add in upcoming gangbangs UwU

Nishinoya and Tanaka gently pushed Hinata inside the room and locked the doors.

"Hinata! I heard you had sex with lots of people! Can you also do that with us? " Lev happily asked. Making Hinata blushed furiously.

Great, now they know I'm a slut... Who told them?

Lev you stupid son of a bitch-

Yaku kicked him in the butt and nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Uhh, what he meant to asked is, Is it true that you... Did it with Kuroo, Kenma and others? " Yaku asked gently, afraid that he may hurt the tangerine.

Hinata gulped.

There's no use in denying it right?

Hinata nodded with a big blush on his face. Nervously playing with his fingers. Ready to be called disgusting.

The room was silent. Until Atsumu decided to speak.

"Can you also do it with us? "

What in the fucking fuck?

Hinata looked at them with widened eyes.

They're not gonna call me disgusting?

"A-i- "

W-what do I say?!

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was done! Sorry for the dissapointing chapter and Sorry for not updating daily. Just having problems with my life :3

I hope you all are doing well! Thank for reading and have a great day! Or night!